you're mine | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ

___
°°°

requested by MONOSEOK ___°°°

___
°°°

yoongi walked passed their shared room
both him and hoseok slept in, until noticing hoseok was changing attire, dressed very appealing.

"hoseok? going anywhere?" yoongi crossed his arms, eyebrows knitted a bit together as he leaned on the door frame, watching hoseok pause he actions.

"oh? hyung! you scared me a little," the younger smiled. "well, taehyungie said he's taking me somewhere today, and that i should dress extra nice!" hoseok smiled his sunny smile.

yoongi bit bottom lip after hearing that name "taehyung." especially the fact that hoseok started giving him that nickname "taehyungie."  that male was the reason why hoseok was always out during the day, leaving yoongi completely lonely and bored out of his mind, because he wanted to spend time with his baby, but couldn't.

they were out shopping one day when a complete stranger had ran into hoseok a bit too hard, yoongi being ready to fight, until it turned out hoseok knew who the guy was and so, they spent the rest of the day together leaving yoongi to be the complete third wheel.

yoongi tried giving a warning to that taehyung guy, but hoseok being the little sweet innocent sunshine that he was, interfered and told yoongi that taehyung was simply his friend from high school, and they had nothing going on. for hoseok's part at least, but taehyung didn't think that at all. and yoongi was well aware of that.

yoongi looked at the younger up and down, taking note in the short jean shorts he wore that fitted around his tanned soft thighs perfectly, and a nice white long sleeved blouse with flares at the end that yoongi had bought for him, going a bit passed hoseok's little hands.

"seok-ah, do yo—" the elder being interrupted by the loud doorbell that rang throughout the house.

"that might be taehyungie! do you mind getting that for me yoonie, please? tell him i'll be just a moment,"

yoongi sighed walking towards the door, hoping it really wasn't that taehyung guy.

to yoongi's luck, it was the person he high key despised.

taehyung stood at the entrance with his hands in his coat pocket, staring down at the slightly shorter male in front of him. a small frown instantly taking upon his features.

"what do you want?" yoongi spat out lowly with venom laced around his voice.

"well, i'm sure you're aware from the way you're looking at me, but i'm here to take the little angel out." taehyung said with a small smirk.