hunger ||pt. 1|| | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

__
°°°

requested by DEREDEREHOSEOK __°°°

__
°°°

the underworld consisted of many, many dangerous things. the top thing being mafia gangs, a.k.a mobs. a criminal organization. the network, and community of criminals. an organized crime syndicated to whose primary activities are protection racketeering, arbitrating disputes between criminals, and brokering and enforcing illegal agreements and transactions.

they often enjoyed engaging in secondary activities such as gambling, loan sharking, drug-trafficking, prostitution, and fraud.

if whoever are not able to pay up their part of a deal or debt, it's a 100% guarantee that they may end up with a few broken bones, a severe beating, or even killed. on the spot.

with warnings, signs, and information like this, you'd think you'd know who were involved and who weren't, but that wasn't the case.

yes, the outside world was well aware of all this, Seoul having the top 3 well known mobs in the area, but nobody having an idea of who were involved with them. whereas, the underworld knowing who was who, the bosses of what and information they found were helpful to them.

°°°°°

"now, i'd like to introduce someone very special to me to you all," namjoon spoke out with a clear voice, looking around the round table which sat every important mob boss.

a meeting was suddenly held, as kim namjoon, a handsome, intelligent tall lean man, one of the youngest and most respected but feared and well known mafia boss, had an announcement to make.

this peaked many bosses interests as namjoon himself didn't like getting involved with anything that didn't involve him. he spoke when needed to or when he felt like, and did some things quite different from the others which made him much more interesting.

park jimin, the second youngest, respected and feared boss, rested his legs atop the round black marble table, leaning back into his chair as he fiddled with one of the many rings on his veiny semi large hand. jimin came off as a small young man in the beginning, but that was soon forgotten after showing how much of a strong muscular man he was. he was well mannered, his sharp face features making him very handsome, while everything went his way.

however, everyone knew not to mess with
park jimin... everyone.

jeon jungkook, not too far from park jimin himself, was the third youngest out of the two young mafia bosses. he sat around the table, his gaze focused on a half eaten apple that he tossed up and down in his hand.