Chapter 5

The moment he entered the apartment,Mary informed him that Nisha has been waiting in his study for almost fifteen minutes. He cursed himself as he didn't wanted to miss her expressions when she saw this place today, after all the more wealthier he is she is gonna get more interested in him. He entered the study and found her leaning against one of the book shelves,completely engrossed in a book. She looked breathtakingly sexy. She was wearing a plan red sari with a broad golden borders and a golden coloured blouse and she had tied her hair up in a clip which had left her mid rift bare. He never thought that some one can look so gorgeous just with a eyeliner and a gloss. What is she up to? Seduction game?

" looks like , some one like reading."

His voice startled her and the book fell from her hand. He went to her, picked up the book as she was still staring at him.

"Here you go sweetheart. You can keep it if you want, just don't forget to bring it with you when we get married."

His sentence seem to broke her trance.

" I want to talk to you and stop calling me sweetheart."

" Me too."

"I'm serious Mr.Watson."

"So am I ."

"You see we are already getting along with this marriage thing. If we keep on agreeing like this on everything ,will make a perfect couple."

" I am hungry ,so shall we?"

He offered his hand before she could say anything. She took it hesitantly and a pang of desire flare up in him. 

He lead her to the terrace adjoining to the hall where he had done all the arrangements of the dinner.

This man sitting in front of her gives her a goose bumps. He has no right to look so handsome. Tonight he was wearing white shirt which was fitting so perfectly on his broad shoulders and it was showing of his strong muscular biceps and those perfect which make him look more taller black pants. He had left few buttons opened which were giving her a slight view of his perfectly shave chest. He must have directly come from a meeting. It was getting hard to breath whenever he is around. He lifted his glass of red wine took a sip and spoke as he stared right into her eyes.

" I want tell u some details about our marriage. "

"I'm listening. I'll speak when your done."

She replied as calmly as possible.

"OK. So there is going to be a pre-nuptial agreement. I have decided some terms and you can add yours if you wish."

"And what are these terms?"

" first of all if you claim for divorce you will not get anything from me. Secondly if I found you cheating on me, I'll divorce you and you can not claim for any kind off money or custody of our child. You will get a generous monthly allowance which you can spend on what ever you want. I will take your full financial responsibility so you don't need to work and last but not the least you will fulfill your duties as my wife and as my hostess. Is this is clear ?"

"If you dinner is over can we discuss this in study? I do not wish to discuss it on dinner table"

"You have not eaten anything yet."

"Well I suddenly lost my appetite."

"OK then, let's go."

He walked beside her as they entered his study. Once they were inside she walked away from him.