Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Confusing Confusions

Aviana Maurice's

I stared at the view outside habang gumagalaw ang mga ito. We are on our way to somewhere I do not know, or somewhere I'm not even interested.

The sky looks nice, with all the stars around it. Funny, when the stars were always the witness of these kind of heartbreaking moments in my life.

Inilihis ko ang aking paningin rito papunta sa kinahihigaan ni kuya. We are riding in something like an ambulance minus the 'wang' sound, the lights and with the black color ngunit kumpleto ang kagamitan pang medisina.

He was breathing normally, pero hindi siya nagigising. They put the oxygen mask to stabilize everything.

Palihim na tumulo yung luha ko. Everything that had happened was because of me. No one was to be blamed but me.

Gusto kong may pagbutungan ng galit sa kung anong nangyari kay Kuya and it became a burden na ako yung reason. No matter how hard I try to put the blame on others or, the Queen, the blame will always pin point me.

Dumako yung paningin ko sa kaharap ko. She added up to the confusions. Like what the heck is she doing here?

She's supposed to be with her same being. She's supposed to be with those who treated us like rats, unless she wanted to be treated like one.

"Nope, I don't want to be treated like that. I wanted that kind of treatment to fall under my hands and with just low force, it would crumble into pieces," sabi niya habang nakapikit.

Galing sa pagkakahilig ay tumuwid siya sa pagkakaupo. She stared intently to my eyes.

"I already know everything. Hindi ikaw ang pumatay kay Papa," she whispered, enough for me to hear and enough for me to see her teary eyes.

"During the execution, I saw it within your eyes and I heard it from your thoughts. It echoed through me then I loathed my own mother," she continued.

She must've heard all the questions in my mind.

"I came here to be with you... and support the uhm, rebellion?" She said.

I was speechless for a moment. Ba't andali yata sa kanyang magtiwala? Ba't andali sa kanyang talikuran ang sarili niyang Nanay?

"What I'm going to say will prove you right, Via. I had grown up in a world kung saan ipinaglalaban namin yung sarili namin sa kahit na sino, but I had my limitations, same with my mother who had her own boundaries,"

"When I learned of the truth of what really happened, I nearly lost all my respect. Mabuti nga't may natira pa eh,"

"Lumaki rin ako, knowing na ginagamit niya lang si Papa. You know our story, right?" She asked, referring to what the Queen said when she thought I was going to die.

"With that, I felt worthless in our family. I was given all the love, but I still feel useless. Anong magagawa ko? Si Caius yung magmamana eh."

"Don't get me wrong, I don't feel any hate towards my brother, hindi rin naman siya hate-able and that's the problem with him. You might see him as the toughest person but the truth was a total contrast,"

"He's the fragile one,Via."

"I didn't come with you to express my hatred to my Mother but because this is what I know right. Caius might know that this is the right thing to do but he will be so hard to convince. He's too fragile and innocent inside, madali lang siyang mauto ni Mama." she said the last part with a sad eyes.

I glanced at kuya and back at her which built up another question whick she quickly answered.

"That's not mine to explain, let's just wait for your brother to regain his consciousness," she said.

We were all hoping for the best. Na magigising pa si Kuya kahit hindi pa rin naman talaga alam kung anong nangyari. If what part of the body was affected. Or if it was that serious...

Tanging tunog lamang ng sasakyan ang naririnig at ang mga ikinabit kay Kuya.

Ibinalik ko ang aking paningin sa daanan sa labas. I watched at the stars above and came to a thought.

"Step sisters pala tayo,Cahlen." Sabi ko at tumawa ng mapakla.

She noticed the bitterness in my voice.

"You're supposed to be in the position, Via." She said and continued..."alam mo naman diba? Na hindi talaga kayo magkapatid ni Caius?"

I cringed at the mention of his name. Hindi ko na siya kilala ngayon, of what he became. If Cahlen changed for the better, what about him? Was it for the worst?

"He deserves the throne, I don't even care about the throne,"

Nakapagtataka lang, if only a member of a Royal Family can inherit two abilities, ba't may dalawang abilities si Caius?

"Papa gave him a bracelet as a gift. Through that he can control the weather and original ability niya ay ang mind reading," she also said na only the Royal Family can have that kind of bracelet at sila lang rin daw ang may kakayahang lagyan ng kapangyarihan iyon.

I envy them, of being taken care of by a real father. Ni hindi ko nga siya natawag na 'papa'.

"Do not envy us. Alam mo? Ramdam pa namin yung kalungkutan niya everytime he remembers the tragedy that happened to you and your mother," she also said na kung hindi dahil sa kapangyarihan ng nanay niya na mangbrain-wash eh baka matagal na silang wala sa Kaharian.

Napapanisan ako ng laway kapag kasama ko si Cahlen, hindi pa ako nakapagsasalita eh may sagot na agad siya.

Matagal na rin yung biyahe namin. It was almost 3 hours. Grabe namang hide out to ng mga rebelde!

I watched the sceneries and napansin kong puro talahib na lang yung nandito and obvious na malayo na ito si sibilisasyon.

We stopped in a wide area kung saan pinapalibutan ng nga talahib. Biglang gumalaw yung lupa and it showed a secret underground tunnel. Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyayari. I know that Cahlen knows dahil halata namang nakikinig siya. I'm just waiting for her to explain.

"They have secret passcodes for security purposes. Sosyal ah. My ability is also a bit, uhmm chappy? I feel something shutting it off and got a hard time hearing their convo," she said habang sumisilip sa labas.

Gumalaw na yung sasakyan and we entered sa dark tunnel. Nakita rin naming sumara yung daanan patungo rito. Tanging ilaw lang ng sasakyan ang nagsilbing gabay though bihasa na naman siguro yung driver rito.

Wala kasi kaming kasama ni Cahlen rito dahil nasa ibang sasakyan sumakay yung iba.

May dinaanan na naman kami na kung saan ay ini-scan ang buong sasakyan at noong nakumpirmang hindi ito kaaway, gumalaw na ulit ang sasakyan.

Ilang minuto pa bago ito huminto ulit. Biglang bumukas ang ilaw sa paligid. Everything was white pati yung dingding.

Bumaba na kami sa sasakyan habang inaalalayan ng mga kawal. Ibinaba na rin nila si Kuya kasama yung mga nakakabit sa kanila.

While arranging those, they suddenly straightened and became alert na para bang nakakita sila ng multo.

"Good Evening, Madame." Greeted the leader of the troupe.

Nakatalikod ako sa kanila kaya hindi ko alam kung bakit takot na takot sila.

Humarap ako, same with Cahlen. When I met her eyes, I muttered words

"What....the.....fck?"

----
Aeirthaxei's

Hulaan niyo kung sino yon. Haha.

I need to know you guysss. Like naging 1k reads na and patapos na yung story eh wala parin akong kilala sa mga silent readers. Like literal.
Comment lang kayooooo. Thank you all!

----
02/23/19

READ.VOTE.COMMENT

FB: Aeirthaxei WP