part 3: Test Subjects

4 weeks later, the two creations were still unconscious after being created. However, through the whole week, Galaxy Steve was providing some things such as new clothes, new accessories, etc, for the two new creations.
Galaxy Steve came into the room and noticed that the two creations are finally awake. Galaxy was trying so hard to hold his horses.

Galaxy: "holy stars! You two are awake! Finally! Hi! I'm Gala-"

As soon as Galaxy was introducing himself, one of the creations seem to be scared of him. They both moved across their beds.

Galaxy: "o-oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. It's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you.."

Creation 2: "h-huh...?"

Galaxy gently walk towards one of them.

Galaxy: "hi.. Don't be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt you. It's okay.. It's okay."

Galaxy Steve tries to calm one of them down. They seem a little bit calmed but they're still afraid of him.

Galaxy: "hello. Can you understand me..? Do you know what I'm talking?

One of the creations started talking gibberish-ly.

Galaxy: "hmm..."

Galaxy then writes down in his diary.

            (Galaxy's Diary)

"After 4 weeks of waiting for two of them to wake up, they finally did. I was so excited. However, they seem to be pretty cautious of their surroundings. They're even scared if I try to get closer to them. Well, I only tried one of them. I know for a fact that they can't speak properly. I'm not sure about the other one.

Galaxy Steve then tests out the other creation.

Galaxy: "Hey, there. Can you understand what I'm saying?"

Creation 1: "GRRR..!!!"

Galaxy: "woah! Okay! I'll stay away from you."

Galaxy then writes it down on his diary again.

(Galaxy's Diary)
"okay. So, as for the other one, he seems to be pretty aggressive. I guess I can tell between the two. They both seem to have a pretty interesting color which represents their current mood. The first creation has red skin and a dark red hair color. As for the second creation has light gray skin and a light-black hair color. Before training these two, I should do a little test on them. To see of they're in good health."

Galaxy: ("hmm... Maybe I should start with getting them to trust me.")

After some hours of trying to calm the two creations, Galaxy decides to share all of his thoughts in his diary.

(Galaxy's Diary)
"for now, I'm trying my best to teach them and help them. Doing it at the same time would be a hard job so I decided to separate them. It would be less easier. I will help them master movements first. They don't seem to understand or be able to talk to me. However, since this already happened, there is no turning back."

While putting his thoughts, Galaxy heard a loud bang.

Galaxy: "what?! What was that!? They better not mess things up right now..!"

Galaxy Steve quickly ran towards the sound. And found one of the creations lying down in pain.

Galaxy: "oh, god. Did you fell down the stairs again? What happened? Are you blind or something? Geez..."

Diary again.

(Galaxy's Diary)
"one of them just woke up and they're already becoming clumsy. Well, I can't blame them. I mean, they JUST learned how to walk. The other one seems to be very quiet. Which is good."

Next day...

"the next day, I decided to examine the first creation. (the one that has red skin). He seems to be too focused on his exploration. He looks very confused. I tried taking some steps towards him. He becomes wary and suspicious. He doesn't seem to want to attack me. Instead, he just takes a step back for every step I take until he leans against the wall. The looks on his bright yellow eyes really tells a lot from him. Aggressive, protective, and scared. After all that, I leave him be."

"two of them don't really have something in common. However, I'm sure things will change if they meet each other. But I'm not doing that now. One of them seems to be having trouble walking. So I did a few check ups on them such as eye examinations, checking their hearing problems, testing their strength, and etc. Until I realized one of them had a very bad eye-sight. And it's the one with the grey skin. I can't let that happen..."