part 7: Trust

"I just realized I'm wasting a lot of my energy just to fix broken eyes with no cure. I really wish I could do something to help the grey one. For now, I'll just leave him alone for a while. I bet the red one has something interesting in him.."

"I checked on him. He seems very stressful while being alone for a month. I'm a bit scared of what he'll might do to me once I enter his room.."

1st Creation: "you!! What did you do?! I heard him screaming! What have you done to him?!!"

Galaxy: "...I didn't do anything. His eyes were healing painfully. That's why he screamed.."

1st Creation: "why did you sent me here?! I'm supposed to be with 2nd to help him! But you separated us!!"

Galaxy: "I don't trust both of you when it comes to helping. You might mess him up if I didn't separate you two."

1st Creation: "oh, now you don't trust me to help 2nd anymore?! After you told me to look after him!?? What kind of a person are you?!!"

"the red one is very unhappy with me. He rebuked me for hurting the grey one. He then refused to listen to any word I told him. He just goes by his own ways. He seems very stubborn and vengeful.."

...

1st Creation: "oh. It's you again.. What do you want from me? Are you gonna hurt me too?!"

Galaxy: "just follow me."

1st Creation: "pft. Where? To your secret lab of darkness?"

Galaxy: "just follow!"

1st Creation: "hmm...!"

1st Creation then follows Galaxy Steve.

1st Creation: "Hey. Just tell me the truth. What did you do to 2nd? He was screaming for me. He even called me for help."

Galaxy: "I didn't do anything to him. All I did was trying to fix his eyes. It was the healing process. He was screaming in pain because of that. But if we want him to see, I had to separate you from him. And I had to let him scream..."

1st Creation: "woah, woah, woah. 'We'?! No. There's no we in this! It's only you. You wanted him to see just by hurting him. All I want was to make sure he's safe!"

Galaxy: "so you don't want him to see at all, don't you?"

1st Creation: "I don't care! I just don't want him to suffer..!"

Galaxy: "..."

"the red one has been very curious about the grey's condition. He kept asking me questions. However, he is assuming that I'm making the grey one 'suffer'. Sure that the grey one has been going through a lot of fear, pain and loneliness, but I don't want him to suffer. I've been overthinking too much. I can't let them stay separated forever. So, I let them both meet again."

1st Creation: "2nd..?"

2nd Creation: "1st...? I-Is that you...?"

1st Creation: "oh, 2nd! I'm so glad I'd see you again! I thought I would stay alone forever. Are you okay? Are you hurt? What did he do to you?"

2nd Creation: "h-he... He tried to f-fix me again.... But.. He does it a lot of t-t-times..! It hurts, 1st..! I don't wanna go through any of them again!"

1st Creation: "it's okay, 2nd. I'm here now. You'll be safe. He won't hurt you anymore."

2nd Creation: "o-okay..."

1st Creation: "darn it. I knew we couldn't trust him. He always does experiments on us! Like, what are we to him? 'Lab rats'?!"

2nd Creation: "but.. We didn't do anything to him.. Why would he do this...?"

1st Creation: "all of this is his fault! He's not trying to help us, he's trying to hurt us!"

2nd Creation: "what if he... Really is trying to help us.. What if he helps us-"

1st Creation: "are you serious?! How long do you think you were screaming while he striked a lightning into your eyes?! It's like we're not real people to him! It's like this is our purpose to be created. He's using us!"

2nd Creation: "he probably has his own reasons to hurt us! You never know if he didn't mean it or-"

1st Creation: "look at yourself! He- wait!- Uhhhmm... S-sorry, 2nd... I forgot.. But still! Don't you get what we are to him?! He didn't even tell us who we are!"

2nd Creation: "no! I still believe he's a good guy! All we have to do is just.. Do what he says!"

1st Creation: "what kind of a 'good guy' would blind a poor person?! Wake up! Can't you tell he's torturing us?!"

2nd Creation: "he's not torturing us! He's-" *deep inhale*

1st Creation: "woah. Hey, hey! It's okay! I-I... I'm sorry, 2nd! I got carried away! Okay?! It's my fault! I shouldn't have yelled at you!"

2nd Creation: *heavy breathing*

1st Creation: "it's okay! Alright? It's gonna be okay! Just.. Just breathe. Everything's gonna be alright."

2nd Creation: *passes out*

1st Creation: "2nd? Hey. Can you hear me..?"