part 12: Distrust

"Well, it looks like 1st's experience with fishing didn't go well. But at least he can master my water abilities now. Right now, I'm wondering what T can master.."

T: "so? How did it go?"

1st Creation: "it was terrible. That purple guy was throwing fishes at me!"

T: "did you... Do something that made him do that...?"

1st Creation: "I told him that I don't like fishing. When I was walking away, he then threw fishes at me!"

T: "that's... Kinda funny!"

1st Creation: "it was boring, 2nd. And he thinks I'm like a 'toy' to him!"

T: "1st. Not everything that he takes you to do with him has to be very boring. At least be thankful that he does something for you. Like, your first every ability. Have you ever been thankful to him that he helped you?"

1st Creation: "w-well, I am a bit. But, he's just so-"

T: "just admit it. You WERE thankful to him! You just don't want to show it, don't you?"

1st Creation: "2nd. Just stop talking about that, okay? I'm sick of it."

T: "so... Anything else?"

1st Creation: "I GOT A NEW ABILITY!"

T: "woah! Really?! That sounds exciting! How did you mastered it?"

1st Creation: "Well. While that Purple guy was throwing fishes at me, I was so mad, that I suddenly made the water hit him."

T: "you made the water hit him? Is he okay?"

T: "he congratulated me and then called me a moody teenager. Does that sound like he's okay?"

T: "pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

1st Creation: "WHAT?!"

T: "HE CALLED YOU A 'MOODY TEENAGER'?! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!"

1st Creation: "shut up!! I'm not moody! I'm just annoyed, okay?!!"

T: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I just...- hahaha! I just can't stop laughing!"

1st Creation: "2nd... Come on! I'm serious..!"

T: "alright, alright! Wow. You gotta like that guy! He's kinda funny!"

1st Creation: "whatever."

"recently I've been listening to their conversation. I never thought someone would laugh at my funny humor. But, what am I gonna do with them now? All I can think of is doing a little test on them. But I don't want them to think I'm dangerous. I usually don't care what they think. But why is it so difficult this time..?"

Galaxy: "2nd. I need you to come with me for a minute."

T: "okay!"

1st Creation: "Hey, Purple kid. What about me?"

Galaxy: "just stay here and be yourself all you want, moody one."