part 15: Preparing for Trouble

"I was so relieved that T would forgive me for what I've done. If I were him, I wouldn't forgive myself. But that's all in the past now. I just... I don't know what I should do if I can't test them using machines. I don't want them to hate me.."

T: "uhhmmm.. Hey. Do you think... You can still fix my eyes?"

Galaxy: "what do you mean?"

T: "Well. If none of your experiments worked, you could use magic or something. You're full of magic, right?"

Galaxy: "I...... I do. But.."

Galaxy was having a horrible flashback.

Galaxy: "I don't think using magic on you would be... A great idea."

T: "so... Does that mean I won't be able to see clearly forever..?"

Galaxy: "Well, not forever. I mean... I could make something for you to see clearly instead of using magic..."

T: "oh really!? Are you gonna make it now?"

Galaxy: "not now. Maybe soon. There are more things that I gotta work on. So, could you... Wait for a while?"

T: "hm.. As long as I have this clock, I can be patience!"

Galaxy: "Well. That's good to hear."

Later...

1st Creation: "oh, hey! You're back!"

T: "hi, 1st! I'm glad I'm with you now."

1st Creation: "so.. Do you hate that guy now?"

T: "no. I don't."

1st Creation: "are you serious?! He cut open your arm! And you forgive him?!"

T: "he admitted that what he did was wrong. I know he did it on purpose, but it was all for a good theory. Well, I was a bit upset that he broke his promise about not hurting me anymore, but he gave me a clock to make it up to me!"

1st Creation: "he... Gave you a clock?"

T: "oh. Uhh.. Yeah. I sort of... Started liking clocks. I found them interesting. But that's just my feeling."

1st Creation: "what the heck?! He made you tea, he gave you a nickname and now he gave you a clock?! Why don't I get anything?! It's not fair!"

T: "Well, maybe it's because... You weren't... So nice to him..? I don't know."

1st Creation: "oh. Let me just remember some things: I went fishing with him, I healed his wounded arm, and I didn't even do any harm to him! How is that not nice!?!"

T: "but he helped you master some powers! That's way better than what he gave me. Too bad I still don't have any powers...."

1st Creation: "Well. He did do that.."

T: "and what else he did something nice to you?"

1st Creation: "he... He smiled at me after I healed his wounds. It just feels very strange for me. He never smiled at me before..."

T: "and...?"

1st Creation: "...and... He told me that I'm not a moody teenager. And he believes that I can master any power that I have. Even if it doesn't work, he still believes..."

T: "PFT!! Hahahahahhahahahhaha!!!!"

1st Creation: "WHAT NOW?!!??"

T: "I'M SORRY! I'm just- still not over with that moody joke!! Hahahahahhahhah!!!!!"

1st Creation: "2nd! I'm being serious here!!! Stop laughing!! It's not funny!!"

T: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm sorry.... Haa...... I think I'm starting to like that guy. You see, 1st? He's not bad. He just made some mistakes a lot. All the mistakes he did was all for us to find something new! I'll tell you what, if you behave and act nice to him for once, he will give you something!"

...

"they both seem very equally. Every time I give something to one, they wanted something too. It's almost like they wanted gifts from me. M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶g̶i̶f̶t̶s̶.̶.̶.̶"

After some time of writing, Galaxy heard a loud lightning coming from outside of The Galaxy Tower.

Galaxy: "what the heck?!!"

Galaxy Steve decided to check to see what was going on. It looks like...

Void: "oh? There you are!"

Galaxy: "you...!"

Void: "Hey, Galaxy Steve! I was just checking to see how you're doing.."

Galaxy: "you wouldn't know what I'm doing..! What are YOU doing here, Void Steve?!!"

Void: "I already told you. I was just checking to see how you're doing. Looks like you're preparing something... I wonder what. Are you preparing your opponents to battle me? Or are you just too scared to fight me..?"

Galaxy: "that is none of your business, Void Steve!! Leave now or I'll-"

1st Creation: "what in the heck is going o- HUH?!! WHA??!!"

Galaxy: "1st!!! Get back!!"

Void Steve: "Oh! That's a... Pretty interesting creation you made there! May I have a look..?"

Galaxy: "1st!! Get back inside!! Now!!!"

1st Creation: "WHO IS THAT?!!"

Void Steve teleported Galaxy Steve far away.

1st Creation: "HUH?! Where did he go?! What did you do to him?!"

Void: "hmm.. You look fascinating.. Did Galaxy Steve created you?"

1st Creation: "w-what are you?!!? What is this!?? What did you do to him?!!"

Void: "answer me. Did he created you..?"

1st Creation: "I..! I.... Don't know! I'm not him that you're asking!! Go away from me!"

Void: "hmm... How inspiring.."

Void Steve brought back Galaxy Steve.

Galaxy: "Huh?!! What happened?! You!"

Void: "I gotta say, Galaxy Steve. You made such an interesting specimen.. I bet you are preparing something surprising for me... And I can't wait to see after a few years..!"

Void Steve then left.

...

1st Creation: "uuuuhhhhhh... W-what was that..?"

Galaxy: "How much..... How much did you told him...?"