part 29: "Always keep going and..."

After a long walk and tutoring around the Rainbow Village, Galaxy Steve and E stopped by in a hut and took a break. T was no where to be found.

E: "this place seem pleasant. It's not bad."

Galaxy: "I know. Isn't it nice to visit places?"

E: "it's nice. But I'm more interested on finding more dimensions. The Overworld is quite peaceful. But I want to know more."

Galaxy: "E. Take your mind off that for a second and enjoy the beauty of this place! Don't worry. One day, I will show you more dimensions."

E: "speaking of dimensions, where's T?"

Galaxy: "Huh... I'm not sure. The Blue Steve said they would find his other friends that ran with T. But surely they didn't go... Very far."

Speak of the devil, T was back.

T: "Hey! I'm back! Phew..."

T was exhausted after running and walking trying to find Galaxy Steve and E.

E: "where have you been?"

T: "sorry. They were showing me these some sort of statues in the middle of their village."

Galaxy: "statue? What statue?"

T: "I don't know. I think it's like their monument. There were five statues. They told me the statues are called, 'The Elders'."

E: "The Elders?"

T: "yes. There were histories of them but I only read half of it. It's like they believed 'The Elders' are the ones that created this village. And also protected the Overworld. Each Elder had different colours like the villagers. I was amazingly fascinated by their history!"

Galaxy: "anything else you found?"

T: "Well, they gave me this box of teabags. That's all."

After a small chat, the three of them continued their break and watch the villagers as Yellow Steves run around, Blue Steves went for a swim, Red Steves training for battle, Green Steves growing some crops and Purple Steves communicate with other villagers.

T: "I love this place. I think it's memorable."

Galaxy: "I know."

E: "it's been so long we stayed in the tower. I never knew there were also other living beings."

Galaxy: "I guess you could say it's a whole new life, right?"

T: "it is. I just wish I could run around again. Like these Yellow Steves."

Galaxy: "I wouldn't say run around. I'd say scream a lot, you know?"

E: "pfft!"

E was laughing at Galaxy's humor. Galaxy giggled and T was embarrassed.

Green: "hi! Seems like you three are having fun!"

Galaxy: "we are."

T: "oh. And by the way, thanks for the tea box that you gave me!"

Green: "oh! You're so welcome! Though, we have some pickles in our garden if you want to pick some, Galaxy Steve!"

Galaxy: "n-no thanks. I had enough..."

Galaxy was blushing of embarrassment while T and E giggled.

Green: "Aw! You know, you three are like a family!"

T: "sorry. A what?"

Green: "a family! You know, Galaxy Steve is like a dad, and you two are like his sons!"