part 25: The Missing Piece

T: "alright! We can do this! We can protect this tower and take care of our master!"

E: "yeah. Sure. But that also means we'll miss a couple of days of training."

T: "it doesn't matter how long we'll miss. It only matters of how long Master will get sick. If he's all better, we can train again!"

E: "heh! Oh, T. You're so innocent. How come you're so positive all of a sudden?"

T: "I don't know. Maybe that's what I am now. I always believed something exciting might happen! Like, what if the Master takes us to the library again? Or... Takes us somewhere special! Or even better, give us real names and duties!"

E: "are you sure it's gonna be him? I mean, there could be other people out there who can, you know, do that."

T: "no way! Our master is way better! No one can replace him! Besides, who knows we exist anyway?"

E was stunned and silent after what T just said.

E: "OUCH. That was deep."

T: "what?"

E: "err.. Nothing. Just forget what I said."

...

E: "so... What should we do?"

T: "umm.. Protect the tower maybe?"

E: "okay. But from what or who?"

T: "uhmm.... I have no idea. But let's just do our thing!"

T and E decided to explore more around the Galaxy Tower. They checked every room to make sure they're all clean and organized. Of course they both had to be sneaky and picky and looked at Galaxy Steve's stuff.

E: "Hey, T! Look what I found!"

T: "what is it?!"

E: "I found this cool looking crystal!"

T: "nice! What does it do?"

E: "I have no idea. It looks amazing though. It looked like it came from outer space! Like a... 'Power of the Universe'!"

T: "Power of the Universe'? It's literally a crystal with a pretty, purple stone inside it. How could you say this is a 'power'?"

E: "because I wanted to. I wish I could keep this! But I don't want the master to be upset of me."

T: "put it back, then."

E: "fine. But one more look!"

E keeps gazing at the crystal for a minute.

E: "okay. I'm done."

He then puts it back where he found it.

T: "let's look for more things!"

T quickly ran out of the room where the crystal was. As E was about to leave the room, he couldn't take his eyes off the crystal. Then, he decided to leave with T. Later, they found a locked room.