part 16: Secret

Galaxy: "1st! What did that guy told you?!"

1st Creation: "he.. He hadn't told me anything! He just looked at me and asked if you created me!"

Galaxy: "are you being honest?! For real, what did he told you!?? Has he told you, like, about him or something?!!"

1st Creation: "No! He didn't told me anything about him or you!!"

Galaxy: "have you told him anything about you?!"

1st Creation: "no! I haven't! I don't even know anything about myself!!"

Galaxy: "are you being honest to me?!"

1st Creation: "yes! I'm being honest!! I didn't say anything to him!! I swear!!!"

Meanwhile, T is playing with his clock.

T: ("hmmm... I wonder what kind of powers will I have.. 1st seems to have a lot of powers and abilities. While I'm just sitting here playing with a clock. I hope 1st gets along with that guy...")

Meanwhile..

Galaxy: "has he done something to you?! Has he hurt you?"

1st Creation: "no. He was just looking at me. I'm just curious about what he did to you! What did he do? You disappeared instantly in front of me."

Galaxy: "look. We can't talk out here. Someone might try to ambush us. Go back inside, 1st."

1st and Galaxy Steve went back inside The Galaxy Tower.

1st Creation: "uhhhmm... Who was that guy? He doesn't look very nice. But he does sound friendly.."

Galaxy Steve was having more horrible flashbacks.

Galaxy: "you think he's friendly...?"

1st Creation: "ummm.. No? I don't think so. He seems to be looking at me with red eyes. I think he's kind of freaky. Do you know him? Who was he? Does he have something to do with you?"

Galaxy Steve didn't respond to any of 1st's questions. Instead, he just kept his mouth shut.

1st Creation: "Hey! I'm asking here! Who was he?! Do you know him? Why did he-"

Galaxy: "1st!"

1st Creation: "Huh..?"

Galaxy: "whatever you saw, whatever just happened, I want you to keep your mouth shut."

1st Creation: "what?! Why? I haven't known anything about that guy! And now you want me to keep my mouth shut?!"

Galaxy: "please, 1st! Just... Just don't ask me more about who that person was!"

1st Creation: "do you know him or not?! If not, then I'll keep my mouth shut without knowing that you know him or something!"

Galaxy: "I.... I don't know him, okay? He.. Really doesn't have anything to do with me. Just... Just don't say anything about him. Okay?!"

1st Creation: "but.. But I.... Why?"

Galaxy: "Just. Keep. Your mouth. Shut. Okay? Don't ever tell anything personal to strangers. You never know what they could do to you."

1st Creation: "for the last time, I haven't told him anything! Because I don't what I am! Right now, I'm just very confuse and curious! What is happening right now?!"

Galaxy: "1st. I'm serious here. Just keep quiet, okay? Don't say anything else."

1st Creation: "But.. I..."

Galaxy: "and whatever you do, DON'T TELL T ABOUT THIS."

"They can't know the truth! If they know, things might get twisty and out of plan. H̨̧͡e̷̸̶̷̕͡͝ already knows one of them. I can't let anything happen to both of them. I need to kept them sealed from the rest of the world..!"

T: "so. Did everything turned out good between you and him?"

1st Creation: "I..! I don't know, 2nd! I heard him yelling at someone and... He doesn't want me to talk about it..!"

T: "what? Well, who was he yelling at?"

1st Creation: "he was yelling at-"

1st suddenly remembers what Galaxy told him and quickly covers his mouth.

T: "who? Yelling at who?"

1st Creation: "it's... It's nothing. Really. It's not important. He just... Wanted me.. To not talk about it."

T: "aww come on. Why can't you tell me? Does he want you to keep quiet about it?"

1st Creation: "n-no."

T: "Then tell me!"

1st Creation: ("darn. What do I say? I don't want him to be mad at me! But... That purple guy... wanted me... To not tell 2nd about this!")

T: "come on. Don't keep secrets from me. I'm your friend. You can trust me!"

1st was so tempted to tell T. However, he tries his hardest to keep his mouth shut.

1st Creation: "uhhmm... How about maybe.. I'll tell you about it tomorrow?"

T: "tomorrow? Seriously? You just told me now. And I wanna know about it!"

1st Creation: "u-u-uhhh... Hey, I promise I'll tell about it tomorrow! Okay? How's that sound?"

T: "I don't really like making promises. But..."

1st Creation: "please...? I can't tell about it today because.. I'm super tired. And.. I really need to rest..."

T: "Well. Okay then.."

1st Creation: "good. Good, good, good."

("I really hope that purple guy can do something about this....")