part 20: The Power of Knowledge

T: "really? You're... Proud of me?!"

Galaxy: "Well, for only mastering your first ever powers and I'm not completely 'proud'. But I really am. Good job."

Galaxy looked at T with a proud expression. He was gleeful.

1st Creation: "cool. But why can't you just test him inside your tower?"

Galaxy: "there was not enough room. Plus, I don't want it to be destroyed. So I thought bringing you two out here would be perfect. And also, a perfect time to show you around. You guys are ready."

1st Creation: "ready? Ready for what?"

Galaxy: "for training. I'm training you two on how to be skillful protectors. Firstly, of all of those experiments and tests I did on you two, was to see if you are strong enough to handle such unmanageable energy of mine. I only do those to the ones that are strong. Weak ones make it harder..."

T: "were we weak before?"

Galaxy: "Well..."

Galaxy Steve was struggling to answer T's question as he had a weak sense before.

Galaxy: "no. None of you were weak."

T: "oh! That's awesome!"

Galaxy: "yeah... Sure..."

1st Creation: "so... We're training, right? How are we gonna do this?"

Galaxy: "alright. First, you two are gonna come with me again."

Galaxy Steve took 1st and T to a library.

Galaxy: "we're here!"

1st Creation: "WOAH! What is this place?!"

T: "it's so huge! And shiny!"

Galaxy: "welcome to The Great Library!"

1st Creation: "'The Great Library'? Is someone trying to show off? I mean, it does look great. I'll give them that..."

???: "welcome, visitors."

1st Creation: "woah! What?!"

T: "wow!"

The Librarian: "welcome to The Great Library! I am the librarian! I am the keeper of this library."

1st Creation: "you sure do say 'library' a lot."

T was amazed to see The Librarian. However, 1st doesn't seem impress at all.

T: "hi! I'm T! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Galaxy: "oh. Yeah, right. Uhhmm.. I'm Galaxy Steve."

The Librarian: "I am so honored to meet you, Galaxy Steve, T and... Who is the other one?"

1st Creation: "me?"

Galaxy: "oh. He's... Umm... (oh stars. I haven't gave 1st a nickname yet! What should I say?!)"

Galaxy Steve didn't want The Librarian to know what 1st 'nickname' is. He was nervous and trying to come up with a nickname.

T: "uhm.. Didn't he-"

Galaxy: "This Is 'E'!"

T & 1st: "'E'?!?"

Galaxy: "yes! It's E."

The Librarian: "oh. Well, I am also honored to see you, 'E'."

1st was very confused and curious as to what Galaxy Steve just said. So was T. 1st was whispering confusingly.