part 11: Bonding

1st Creation: "How come he gave you a nickname while he's trying to help me.. Master some of my abilities?!"

T: "because he thought it would be easy to just call me instead of just '2nd Creation'. Or maybe because... He really cares about me..?"

1st Creation: "and what about me? Does he care?"

T: "I'm sure he really cares about you too! You're his creation too! Like, do you think he created us for no reason? No Purpose? No! We have everything that matters to him. We do have a purpose! Why do you think he's trying to help you master some powers? Because he cares about YOU, 1st. He wants you to be strong, he wants you to be brave, he wants you... To be you!"

1st Creation: "...did he really just said all those things...?"

T: "uhhmm... No. I just made those things up. But, still! You just gotta be nice to him. If you could do that, maybe he'll make you some tea too! Or give you more powers! Or... Give you a new nickname!"

1st Creation: ("'nice'...? Never thought I heard that word before...")

Later...

1st Creation: "Hey. Is it true that you gave 2nd a new nickname?"

Galaxy: "hmm?"

1st Creation: "because he told me earlier that you gave him a new nickname. Probably it's because he was... 'nice' to you. Is it true?"

Galaxy: "Well. What do expect from him?"

1st Creation: "I was expecting more like you and him having a tea party. I wouldn't be so surprise to hear that. But a nickname? A nickname?! You gotta be kidding!"

Galaxy: "How much has he told you..?"

1st Creation: "pretty much everything, I guess. He even told me that you also 'care' about me. Is that true?"

Galaxy: "I didn't tell him that. He probably just made that up to make you feel better."

1st Creation: "...so you don't care about me at all, don't you?"

Galaxy: "...do you WANT me to care about you...?"

1st Creation: "W-well. Not really... But...-"

Galaxy: "because I know something good. Come with me."

Later...

"I can't believe after everything I did for T, he ends up telling 1st. 1st probably thinks I'm dumb for telling both of them that I 'care' about them. But somehow, 1st seems to be... Taking it seriously. o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶-̶ So, I decided to do one thing that will make him better.."

1st Creation: "FISHING SUCKS!!!"

Galaxy: "Well, you said you wanted some 'care'."

1st Creation: "but why fishing?! This is boring!"

Galaxy: "it's way better than just sitting in a dark corner, right?"

1st Creation: "I think I prefer writing a long paragraph..! I mean, why do you fish? What exactly are you gonna do with fishes?!"

Galaxy: "believe me. You don't wanna know what I do with them.. Especially with pufferfishes.."

1st Creation: "Well, I'm glad. Cuz if you don't want me to know, then I'm going back to see 2nd! This is pointless!"

Galaxy: "Hey, come on. Don't be like that. Spend some time more. Calm yourself."

1st Creation: "forget it. It's pointless!"

Galaxy: ("hmmm...")

For a very odd reason, Galaxy Steve threw a fish at 1st.

1st Creation: "did you just... Threw a fish at me..?!"

Galaxy: "yes. I did. If you won't fish with me, I'll throw more of these at you."

1st Creation: "no!"

He threw a fish again.

1st Creation: "stop!"

And again.

1st Creation: "Hey! Stop!"

And again.

1st Creation: "I said stop!!"

And again.

1st Creation: "I'm sensitive here! Stop!"

And again.

1st Creation: "enough already!!!"

And.... Again.

1st Creation: "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!"

1st was enraged. he swiped his hands until the water from the lake where Galaxy was fishing splashes onto Galaxy Steve.

Galaxy: 'O_O"

1st Creation: O_O

...

Galaxy: "did you..... Just do that....?"

1st Creation: "did.... Did I do that....? Did I.... Make the water splash on you....?"

Galaxy: "I think..... You can master water now!"

1st Creation: "did I really just do that?!! I can control water?!?"

Galaxy: "I mean, yeah, you did! Who else could've done that?! It's you! You can master my water abilities!!"

1st Creation: "I.... I never felt so surprised in my life..! Haha... Hahahhahah...! Hahahahahha!! Yes!! I did it!!! I can control water now!!! Yes!!"

Galaxy: "also, you're welcome. And now, all the fishes are gone. I blame you did it."

1st Creation: "what?! You're the one that made me mad!! Why are you blaming me?! You're the one that threw those fishes at me!!"

Galaxy: "okay, okay! I'm kidding, okay? It's not your fault."

1st Creation: "gosh. I can't believe you! You're acting like a child!"

Galaxy: "I am a child. Kind of. And you're acting like a moody teenager."

1st Creation: "shut up.."

"I think I might've made him embarrassed. I'm kind of excited that he can master water now! I wonder how will he master another one..."