part 21: Development

After a long hour spent in the library, Galaxy Steve, T and... E left the library and took some of the books that they read back to the Galaxy Tower.

"no sign of any dangerous warnings around the dimension. However, I managed to get some information from the Librarian. To be honest, T and 1st really enjoyed the library. So was I. It was their first time seeing somebody and... Going somewhere. T seems to be interested by the Librarian. I wonder how will their interests affect their lives. But there is no time to be wondering something right now. I sent them back to their room for my next examinations."

5 days later..

1st: "Hey, do you think that purple guy might take us to the library again? Cuz... I think I liked the books there. And I wanna learn more about mastering some powers!"

T lifts his shoulders as a response to "I don't know".

1st: "Well, I hope he takes us there again. Or maybe take us to somewhere more amazing! Don't you think?"

T did the same action again.

1st: "Hey. You've been so quiet lately. Is something wrong?"

T seems to be unable to talk. Instead of responding to 1st's questions with words, he nodded as he responded "no".

1st: "are you sure? Cuz.. You're worrying me a bit."

T averted his eyes.

1st: "Hey, don't be like that. You can talk, you know? Why are you staying silent like this? Is something wrong? Does your throat hurt? Tell me!"

T was struggling to keep quiet. He couldn't handle it anymore until...

T: "...I don't wanna talk about it..."

1st: "..."

1st was surprised about what he heard. It wasn't the words that made him surprised. It was T's voice.

1st: "umm... T? What happened to your voice?"

T: "I... I don't know..."

1st: "you sound so... Different. It's not a bad different. But.. Your voice is a bit deep and calm. What happened?"

T: "I don't know..! After I rested, I tried talking until... My voice changed! What is happening to me?!"

1st: "uhhmm.. Uhh..! Okay, okay! Calm down. Okay? It's fine... Nothing is gonna happen to you. Except your voice. But... I'm sure that purple guy knows! Maybe you could.. Ask him?"

T: "but what if he does something to me? What if he does more and more experiments on me?! I can't tell him!"

1st: "uhhmm.. He did promised that he won't hurt you again, right? What if he won't hurt you anymore?"

T: "no. You don't get it, 1st! If something changes to me, he'll try to fix it with his experiments! Like what he tried to do about my eyes! What if he messes up my voice?! What if... I can't talk anymore?!"

1st: "uhh... Uhm... Okay. How about this! You'll keep your mouth shut. If he tries to talk to you, do some actions or whatever. Just make sure he doesn't notice any suspicion from you. And.. I'll try my best to fix your voice, okay?"