part 10: Care

"After having a tea break with 'T', he seems very excited that I finally gave him a nickname. He then asked me if he can still play with one of my clocks. I... Didn't respond to it. While taking him back to their room, he asked me where the red one is."

T: "h-hey. I really appreciate that you gave me a nickname! I think it's way better than just '2nd Creation'. Also, I think I liked the tea that you made for me."

Galaxy: "no problem."

T: "uhhhmm... Where's 1st?"

Galaxy: "I thought you said he's not something what you wanted before."

T: "I know I said that. But now I'm wondering where he is and what he's doing. Are you experimenting on him too?"

Galaxy: "no... Not yet."

T: "not yet...? Are you gonna hurt him too...?"

Galaxy: "look. Please stop guessing that I'm hurting you two, okay? I'm not. I'm just trying to help you two to get use of your existence."

T: "wait. So... Everything you did, that hurts us, you actually didn't mean it...? Are you telling the truth?"

Galaxy: "yes, T. I am."

T: "but... 1st told me... That you don't care about us. You never cared about us. Is that true?"

Galaxy: "..."

T: "do you... Care about us...?"

Galaxy: "...I usually don't have any feelings for anyone. Other than one person. But... Why DID I created you two? For no purpose? For no reason? No! You both DO have a purpose! And I want both of you to know that! I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm not trying to scare you, and I don't care of anything except two of you! Okay?"

T: "that's... Actually really nice of you to say that. So you do care about us. Does this mean you won't do experiments on us again?"

Galaxy: "no. I'm still doing more of those just so you two can have everything to prepare before I can.... Help you two control your own destiny."

T: "oh. But will it be painless this time?"

Galaxy: "I'll try."

T: "but... I'm scared..."

Galaxy: "Well, if you could stay strong, I'll let you play with my clock again."

T: "really?! You really mean that?!!"

Galaxy: "yeah. I guess."

T: "YAY!!! Thanks so much!!! I'll tell 1st that you didn't mean to hurt me!"

Galaxy: "tell him all you want. Come on."

"I should've kept my mouth shut. How dumb was I to say all that?"

Later...

Galaxy: "alright, 1st. Time out is over."

1st Creation: "finally.... I was so bored sitting at that corner... I feel like I'm dying..!"

Galaxy: "Well, I hope you've learned your lesson."

1st Creation: "whatever, Purple guy! So, what can I do now?"

Galaxy: "go back to your room. I need to set up more things for you."

1st Creation: "seriously? You're not gonna give me a form to sign or something?"

Galaxy: "do you wanna sit at the same corner again or a different corner?"

1st Creation: "grr! Fine! Just stop talking about the corner already!"

Later, again...

1st Creation: "2nd? Are you awake?"

T: "oh, hey, 1st. You're back!"

1st Creation: "yeah. Things are terrible between me and that guy."

T: "so. What did he do to you?"

1st Creation: "he hasn't done anything to me. Oh! There's something I wanna tell you! I can control plants!!!"

T: "...what...?"

1st Creation: "yeah. You heard that right! I can control plants! Let me show you- wait... Darn. I always forgot that you can't see. Sorry, 2nd."

T: "Hey, it's okay. I believe you. And I'm happy for you! I just wish I could see it."

1st Creation: "yeah. Well, have you been staying here the whole time while I was away?"

T: "Well. Not the whole time. That guy took me to his... 'kitchen' and made some 'tea'... For me."

1st Creation: "what?! Did he really made you something? After everything he has done to you?"

T: "I just thought he would make up everything he has done to me. Plus, he told me he didn't mean it! He didn't mean to hurt me! He cared about us, 1st!"

1st Creation: "...I have no words, 2nd. No words at all... Also, he 'cared' about us?! He put me in a time out again!"

T: "only because you misbehaved.."

1st Creation: "he forced me to sit... In a dark corner."

T: "sad to be you, I guess."

1st Creation: " what did you say?!"

T: "nothing! I said that nothing."

1st Creation: "Well... What else did he do for you?"

T: "he gave me a nickname!"

1st Creation: "......did I just hear that correctly...?"

T: "yes you did! He gave me a nickname! I will be called, 'T'. For now..."

1st Creation: "...how much does that purple guy cared about you...?"