part 17: Regret

The next day...

T: "alright, 1st. Today is the day. Now tell me what that guy was yelling at."

1st Creation: "Well... Ummm... He.. Uhhhmm..."

Galaxy Steve then enters their room.

Galaxy: "1st. I need you to come with me."

1st Creation: "uhhh.. Okay! Sorry, 2nd. I gotta go. Talk to you later!"

Later...

1st Creation: "phew!"

Galaxy: "1st. Did you told T about what happened yesterday..?"

1st Creation: "n-no. I didn't. I did what you want me to do. To... Keep my mouth shut."

Galaxy: "good."

...

1st Creation: "uhhmm. Hey. I'm not trying to make you.. Fed up or anything.. But, I feel like you know that person. The one with the red eyes and a very unfriendly humor. Do you know anything about him? Why did he showed up?"

Galaxy was having more and more flashbacks every time 1st ask questions about V̢̢͘͟͟͝͡o̸͏̧͘͘i̛͏̵̧́̀̕d͝͏̷̸̧̧͡ ̛͘S̨̢̢̀͘͢t̕͞e̛͝҉̶̡́̕v̸̶̡́́͟͞e͏̷.

Galaxy: "OUCH!-"

1st Creation: "u-uh..! Hey! What's wrong?! Did I do something? What's wrong with you?!"

Galaxy: "nothing. I'm fine! Just... just having a terrible headache..."

1st Creation: "W-well.. Whatever it is, I guess you could use a break."

Galaxy: "actually. I am on break. I'm just... Making sure you don't tell T about yesterday."

1st Creation: "wait. So I don't have any business with you at all? Just... Just talking about yesterday?"

Galaxy: "yes, 1st."

1st Creation: "Huh... I'm kinda relived that you did that...."

Galaxy: "Why?"

1st Creation: "because... I only told 2nd... That.. You were just yelling at someone."

Galaxy was appalled after what 1st said. He then grabs him by his shirt with a furious expression.

Galaxy: "Why... Did You Told Him That...?"

1st Creation: "woah, hey! I.. I didn't mean to! I.. I was-"

Galaxy: "I told you to keep your mouth shut! But why did you told T about that?!"

1st Creation: "I didn't told him everything! I only told him that you were only yelling at someone!! That's all I told him! I didn't say anything else! I swear!"

Galaxy: "do you think I allow you to tell him that too?! Whatever you think is best for T, you shouldn't tell him no matter what!!"

1st Creation: "it's just that... He has to know! What if you're in danger or something! Who do you think will help you if you don't know anyone else besides us?! I already know right from the start! You created us so we could help you! And by that, you're scared, and you wanted to create something that could help you conquer every villain that targets you!"

...
...
...

Galaxy Steve was left speechless. He had no other words to say other than doing something to 1st. Instead, he let him go.

Galaxy: "1st. Go back to your room now."

Galaxy Steve walks away.

1st Creation: "Hey. Do I still have to keep my mouth shut...?"

...

"I... Don't know how to put up to this... 1st is becoming more and more curious right after he saw what happened yesterday... I'm... I'm worried this might change him. What if he gets the wrong idea..? What if something bad happens to him..? What if.... He becomes i̶n̶s̶
I thought he is someone that I could trust to keep a secret. But he would never hide it from his own best friend... I hope he keeps his mouth shut f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶
T can't know about this. He's easily fooled when his condition isn't treated properly. However, 1st managed to expose half of our secret. I wasn't too happy with him. I think it's time I should... Do something for T's condition."

Galaxy: "T. Can I ask you a favor?"

T: "uhh.. Yeah. What is it?"

Galaxy: "can I... Borrow your clock for a while?"

T: "you.. Want my clock? But, I though you gave it to me."

Galaxy: "yes. I did gave it to you. But I need to do a little... project on it."

T: "is it gonna be broken after that...?"

Galaxy: "uhhmm.. I'm not sure. But, I promise whatever I'm working on, you'll be excited."

T: "Well... Okay.." *gives*

Galaxy: "thanks. If it doesn't work, I'll give it back to you."

T: "okay."

1st Creation: "uhhm.. Hey. Are you mad at me?"

Galaxy: "...!"

1st Creation: "because... I-"

Galaxy: "we'll talk later..."

Galaxy Steve then leaves the room. While 1st is... Very ashamed.

T: "Hey. What happened?"

1st Creation: "...nothing..."

T: "come on. You can tell me."

1st Creation: "seriously. It's nothing..."

T: "Then why did you asked if that guy was mad at you? Did you do something that made him mad at you?"

1st Creation: "I.... No. I didn't."

T: "come on, 1st. Don't be like that. Tell me. What happened between you and him?"

1st Creation: "I.... I sort of.. Failed my chances to be nice to him..."

T: "what...? What do you mean?"

1st Creation: "I told him... What I told you... About what he was yelling at... Yesterday."

T: "Then, why did you told him that?"

1st Creation: "because I thought it was a good idea, okay? I just thought he wouldn't mind, but... He was serious about it... He grabbed me, he reproached me... And... He's just... So disappointed..."

T: ("I guess I shouldn't have... Gotten too personal...")

1st Creation: "I messed it all up, 2nd.... Now he won't forgive me...."

1st is in a depress position. He was sorrowful.

T: "Hey. It's okay. I didn't know.. It's okay, 1st... I'm sorry..."