Chapter 7

That guy's his father?! I stare up at the eyepatch-man and he glares back down at me. He motions for the blonde to stand, and the blonde drags me up by my elbow with him.

We stand still as the man on the throne comes down and stops at the second to last step. "What is your purpose here, mortal?" He asks with disgust.

"Don't have a purpose." I look around the room and admire the beautiful golds that highlight the room periodically. I see a woman standing behind a pillar behind the throne. My eyebrows scrunch together and she watches me with great interest.

"You killed half of my very well trained guards. You must have a purpose." I smirk. I turn to look back at the eyepatch-man with amusement in my eyes.

"You messed with my friends." I chuckle. He glares at me and steps even closer. The blonde next to me tenses.

"Thor, you shall take and execute her." He turns to the blonde with determination in his eye. Execute?! I hear shuffling and turn my eyes to see the older woman coming out from her hiding place.

"She is only a child, my love." She says quietly as she approaches nearer. Her blonde hair is neatly done, her dress a beautiful mixture of gold and white, and her eyes hold a softness only a mother could hold. "Quite the young one, I perceive." She looks me over before turning back to the man with an eyepatch.

"But she killed half of my guards, Frigga." He doesn't look over at the older woman, only stares me down with hatred and disgust.

"How old are you, dear?" Her sweet voice ignores the eyepatch-man. She turns to me with all of her attention.

"Nineteen." All their heads turn to me. The blonde's eyebrows crinkle together, and the eyepatch-man looks at me with disbelief.

"She really is young, Father." The blonde says. I chuckle at his response and they all look at me confused.

"And how old are you?" I ask with a chuckle. They look at me with hesitance. The blonde clears his throat and turns away.

"Over one thousand years old." I stand there with mouth agape as I stare at the side of his head. Over a thousand years?! How is that humanly possible?!

"We cannot just kill her, my king." The woman says. So he's a king? I look at the eyepatch-man and see him staring at me as if trying to make a difficult decision. I mean, it's between keeping me alive, or killing me. I don't think that's too hard of a choice.

"Send her to the dungeons." I would've killed me, honestly. I examine the room around me before I am tugged away. I look to my side and see the blonde dragging me towards the throne room entrance.

"I am Thor." He says lowly, for only me to hear. I nod slightly as I keep walking. I look straight ahead while looking with my eyes for Yondu and Peter.

"What did you do with the blue man and the little boy?" I look up at Thor, and he briefly looks down at me before looking forward.

"I am not permitted to say." I stop in my tracks. My arms tug forward as he hasn't stopped yet. He yanks again, but I don't move.

"Tell me." I growl. He sighs and turns around to face me. Pity fills his blue eyes. He runs a hand down his face and looks away from me.

"In the dungeons." He whispers. He turns back to me and looks at me with irritation. I chuckle slightly at his facial expression.

"So many people are annoyed with me as of late." I look down at the ground. He chuckles deeply before I hear the chains clang together. I look up and see him turning around.

"Let us go." He states and drags me along. I let him drag me along. I look at the ground as if it's the most entertaining thing in the world. And to be honest? I had never seen such beautiful flooring.

"Let me through." His booming voice commands as we come up to the dungeon doors. I look up briefly to see the guards smirking at me. They open the door, and Thor drags me along, again.

I stare at the floor and hear all the mocking complaints that are being shouted at Thor. "You don't deserve your title." A criminal shouts and slams on the barrier with her fist. I stare wide eyed at the floor contemplating how much they hate this man.

"Robbin?" A meek voice sounds just barely above the others. My head snaps up and I meet Peter's worried eyes. His eyebrows furrow together as he looks at me in disbelief.

"I'll get us out of here. I promise, Kid." I yell to him as I struggle against the restraints. "I promise!" I shout again. Peter places his hand on the barrier as I walk past him. "I promise." I whisper. He turns away in disappointment. No. Kid, I'll protect you.

Thor shoves me into an empty cell. I run up to the barrier and bang my fists on it. "I'll get out!! Don't you worry!" I spit at the blonde's back. I hear a deep chuckle from behind me. I spin on my heel and see the black haired man sitting on the floor, looking up at me with a smirk on his thin lips.

"I told you, you wouldn't be able to safe their pathetic souls." He hums quietly and opens a book. I walk over to him and grabs the book in his pale hands.

"I sure will." I growl in his face before standing back up before throwing the book at him. He chuckles at me before opening the book back up. This'll be just great.

"It surely will." He says. I've dealt with people like him. Just block my thoughts out from him. I think to myself. He looks up at me. "Impressive, girl." He states. I glare at him before turning to the barrier and walking up to it. I place my hand on it and stare out at the hall of cells and criminals.

"I'll get out. With or without your help."