chapter one

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for viewing this book.
If you are a BTS fan, I suggest you start reading from chapter four. Because 1-3 is just some Nigerian things you might not be able to understand. But you can read it if you want to.

Happy reading!

............................................................

Hahahahaha........

I laughed out loud.

"finally"!!!!

I screamed at the top of my voice.

Manda quickly rushed into the Hut. I could see the shock on her face.

"what happened? " she asked.

"I did it. I finally did it"

"did what? " she was still a little bit confused.

"remember the ritual I was telling you about before?"

"yes? " she answered.

"I finally figured it out completely" I said, grinning widely.

"Chisom!! Something must be wrong with you". Manda exclaimed, shoving her palm to my face to signify Waka.
"so this is what you have been doing? "

"Chimanda, you have to help me. I must carry out this ritual tonight!!" I said standing up, I quickly folded the mat used and kept it and the extreme end of the Hut, behind the door.

"Som, your grandfather warned you against entering this hut. Why do you keep on going against his orders? "

I barely listened to what Manda was saying as I was arranging and placing the materials that I used for the ritual, in obvious places, so I won't forget them.

"if your father finds out that you entered his Hut,  he will kill you "

"OK. OK. Ok.... let's go out" I quickly ushered her out and I also followed, immediately shutting the door behind me.

"he is not gonna find out unless you tell him" I said to her after making sure the door was locked. "besides am I not practicing, like he said I should?... Where else but here in this Hut is more suitable for practicing, eh? ... Don't worry he won't find out that I used his hut".

"Ehn.. Ehn.." manda exclaimed, grasping her ear with her hand. "don't say I did not warn you o"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My phone vibrated in my pocket, followed by the ringtone, which was one of the songs of my favorite boyband in Korea known as BTS.

I retrieved my cell phone from my pocket and saw the ID of the caller and tapped on the green Icon.

"hello.. Mpa" hello...  Grandfather.

I saw Manda react quickly when I mentioned grandfather,she looked at me and quickly whispered.
"you better tell him what you did"
Before walking out.

I rolled my eyes at her and answered my father on the phone,  assuring him that everything was fine and that I did not go near Hut, nor did anything that will make him worried.

Exactly the opposite of what I did.

And what I'm about to do.