Chapter five

JIN! JIN! JIN! JIN!!!!!

how did I end up been in Jin's body?

I panicked.

Of course! What do I expect From Juju!!!

Trust it to always go wrong.

I clearly stated J-HOPE!!!!

I wanted a soul transmigration into J-HOPE's body. I said it in my chant.

I even had to mention his Korean name, HOSEOK!!!!

Apparently JUJU doesn't understand Korea. Otherwise I wouldnt have ended up in Jin's body.

I stared at my face in the mirror again.

WOW!

"not bad" I said, placing my hand on my chin; which is Jin's chin and admiring his gorgeous face.

"you really live up to the name, huh? " I asked no one in particular, facing the mirror.

"Mr worldwide handsome. "

I moved my face closer to the mirror to examine the features of my new and temporary face.

Jin wasn't really one of my favourite character in BTS. He has a dull personality and was really inactive in the group. No offence to Jin's fans but I don't fancy Jin that much. I mean, I know everyone in BTS are all hardworking, and each person has his role to play but lets face it. We really do know the people keeping the group together.

Nevertheless I still thought Jin was cool tho.... and handsome..... And also eats too much.

But staring at this face now....

Handsome is an understatement.

Wait!!

What am I doing?...

I ended up in Jin's body, instead of j-hope. Shouldn't I be worried that something wrong might happen later?

Would there be any side effect, since it didn't go as planned.

Oh! I'm so confused .....

I paced around the bathroom thinking, but I immediately snapped out of it when I heard a knock on the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Ya jin-ah, why is the door locked? What are you doing in there? Quickly open the door".