Chapter Twelve

We arrived at the dance studio. Suga immediately laid on the floor to continue his sleep. Jimin was freestyling dance moves. Jungkook and V were both doing the same  dance step, maybe rehearsing the choreography. J-hope was in front of the mirror,  doing his clumsy dancing and namjoon  had his earphone on and was moving his head to the beat.

I just stood there watching.

In awe.

"wow!" I silently exclaimed. "I'm standing in BTS dance studio.... This is so cool"
I whirled around joyfully, scanning the room and came to an abrupt stop, in front of the mirror.

Jin was there.

I checked if the others could also see him, but nobody seemed to have noticed.
'They can't see him' I thought.

"figured? " I heard Jin asked. It shocked me and checked again to see if the other members heard him.

"they can't hear me either. And why is this coming as a surprise to you? Don't tell me you don't know?"

I shook my head sideways. I can't be seen talking with Jin in the mirror.  The others will think I've gone crazy.

"you don't?  Isn't all this your doing? Yet you do not know how it works? "

I shook my head again.

"you also don't know that I can hear your thoughts, right? Unbelievable!"

My eyes widened to the realisation. This is certainly news for me.
'you can hear my thoughts?" I asked rhetorically." well....  Makes things much easier" I smiled,  relaxing. Jin's face srunched in annoyance.

"you.. "

"okay guys, sorry I'm late. Let's begin rehearsals" BTS choreographer, said walking into the studio as he clapped his hands.

"let's see how you get through this now" Jin smiled mischievously, folding his arms. "I'm going to stay here and watch"

"could you run through it again, I kinda have forgotten the steps" Namjoon requested.

The choreographer gave namjoon a look that says 'really? '

"Fine.  You better pay more attention this time and grab the steps quick, because I won't do it again"

"I understand" namjoon accepted.

The choreographer did the choreography of a song I did not know-Probably a new one- from beginning till the end. I am a dancer, so I was quick to grab some steps.

"so that's it" he said after he had finished dancing. "let me see your individual parts first"

Individual parts?

"Jungkook, you first" he called out. Jungkook started dancing. I looked at the mirror.

Hello?  Can't you read thoughts again?  What individual parts?

But Jin only gave me the silent treatment.

Seriously? This is for your own good too,  if I end up messing up here,  they might suspect that I'm not you.

"messing up is normal,  they won't suspect a thing" Jin said. I was dumbfounded.

Jin was already getting on my nerves.

I looked back and saw the choreographer changing Jungkook's choreography. It looked quite complicated but trust the competitive Golden maknae.

It's now V's turn.

'you know for a coward, you are taking all this pretty well' I thought, my intention was to make him angry and it worked. Jin was fuming with anger but it quickly vanished as soon as it came.