Chapter Fifteen

Jin who was still on the bed, got up suddenly and ran over to my side.  He grabbed the sheet from my hands and inspected it.

"it really is a prank? " he asks looking at me  and all of sudden started laughing nervously while saying. "yah!  Yoongi-ah why would you do that to me? You really scare the life out of me!" he nudge my shoulder."it isn't funny! " he said, when he saw me chuckle.

"I-i'm sorry" I apologised in between laughters.

"Aish-ba. I already told you he was the one pulling a prank on you" namjoon pointed at Jin. "but you did not believe.." he pointed at the others "..you all did not believe"

"but Hyung, that was really scary" jimin said, walking towards me with his cute face as he tried hugging me. I didn't push him away, instead I spread my hands wide open to receive him.

"hmmm... Ive made our Jiminnie suffered" I said hugging him.

After that everyone returned to their rooms, and I was already tired, so I had to go back to bed to continue sleeping.

~

The days that followed were unfortunately uneventful, as it only involved going to the studio and composing music and all that. I later found out that suga is supposed to do a solo  for the album. Which caught me off-guard. I had already spoken with suga in the mirror, the first day I entered his body and all he said after I had explained everything was just:

"so you were the one who possessed Jin..."

"...."

I asked him about the solo the next day and he said that it will be the responsibility I'll have to carry for been in his body. I gritted my teeth at this. I wanted to yell at him but I resulted to begging and he gave me the password to his phone to find the recordings he had inside.

"All you just need to do is learn it. You will be out of my body before actual recording in the studio start. So don't worry"

I sighed in relief. Goodness!

I definitely I'm no rapper, neither a singer. I did not know what I would do if it so happens that I had to sing or present, whilst in any of their bodies. Hopefully that day won't come because,  the remaining two days  left from being in Jin's body, will be completed in Suga's body. Then I will return back to my original body and never will I try this again.

I laid back on the bed. It was especially boring today and all the bts members were busy with one thing and the other and I did not want to disturb any of them , so I picked up Suga's phone and entered the password. I put on the data and opened the Weibo Icon and searched for the latest news on entertainment. While scrolling on the page, a notification popped up from wechat. While trying to read the content,  it immediately vanished, I then scrolled down to read the the content on the notification board. What I saw was Bangtan boys group chat. I was about to open it but I hesitated.

Wouldn't this be considered invading suga's privacy? . One thought appeared on my mind.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Another appeared also.

I decided to follow the latter and clicked on it.

Tada!

Bangtan boys group chat opened.

HOBI :

I'm bored!!!!

KTH ❤:
Me too..  Me too.

RM:
@HOBI yah! Aren't you supposed to be Composing your solo?

International playboy:
💿🎶🎶📽🎥🎬