Chapter six

Whaaaaaattt???!!!!!

I panicked. I quickly ran over to the door to rest my back on it, to prevent him from pushing it open.

When did I lock the door? I don't remember doing that. It probably got stuck.

I thanked my lucky star.

Chi does follow me.

If he did not, I don't know how I would have reacted if Suga had actually barged in.

I wasn't prepared for this. Who would be?

I'm an African girl who has never met BTS in her life, neither have I watched them perform live.

I just watch everything about them on YouTube and that's all I know.

But now I'm in one of their member's body, and about to face another. 

Although I'm quite excited, who wouldn't be?

Suga is also one of my favorite character in BTS!!!!

I fell in love with him when I watched the music video of FAKE lOVE, especially at that part when he was sitted on sofa, in front of a fire that exploded and then he smirked when he saw it.

OMG!!

I also love his rap verse in the song too.....

But I'm still nervous.

"Ya Jin!" I heard suga call out from the other side of the door. "are you okay? "

Awwn... He's probably worried about Jin, probably thinking something must have happened to him. Well, something did actually happen to him. I should probably reply, at least to assure him that everything is okay.

.....????

Oh shit!!!

I totally forgot that I can't speak Korean.

Why didn't I think of this? 

'I want to go home' I whimpered.

Manda warned me not to carry on with this ritual but I still insisted on doing so.

'why Chi' I thought, hitting my head with my hand. 'why do you have to be so hard to convince? You should have just listened to Manda, then you wouldn't be in this situation. Now that you can't speak Korean,  what are you going to do?  They will all end up finding out that you are not Jin and they will think he is possessed by an evil spirit. Which will completely ruin his carrier,  why????? ' I cried internally, staring up at the ceiling.

'suga,what do I do?  I wish I could speak Korean just like you do but I'm... '

Hmm?...

Wait!!

Not in my lifetime of watching drama series of Korea movies, was I able to understand what they were saying, without reading the subtitles.

So how was it that I am able to understand what suga was saying?

He is obviously speaking in Korea and I could  practically hear every single word he spoke.

How is this possible?

If I can perfectly hear and understand Korea,   then I should be able to speak it. 

It's probably because I'm in Jin's body.

"Jin-ah!!!" suga shouted, which frightened me. I quickly reacted and placed my hand on the door knob; in attempt to open it, but I hesitated.

What if he notices that I'm not the real Jin?

'ok chi' I said to myself. 'breath in and relax..  He won't notice OK? ... Just chill'
I lifted my hand away from the door knob and placed it on my rapidly beating heart to calm down. When I was finally calm, I pressed my ear to the door, to know if I could hear any sound.

"is he still there? " I gently turned the door knob sideways and used a little bit force to pushed the door open.

...???

It didn't bulge.

Am I really stuck? ... Here? ... On my first day?  ...

Are you kidding me!!!!