chapter two

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Chisom. 'Chi' means God from eastern part of Nigeria while 'Som' means follow me.  So altogether means God follows me.

Literally.

Forget about my surname, because it's not useful here. I'm 22 years old. I'm from West Africa, Nigeria. I belong to an ethnic group they call Igbo. I'm an orphan because my parents died when I was younger and I started living with my grandfather. I'm a student, currently studying animal health and production.

You may be wondering, what's with the ritual of a thing?

Well......

That's because my grandfather is a Babalawo, native doctor, herbalist.....
And so on and so forth.  Choose anyone you  prefer.

Most of my schoolmate always freaks out whenever I tell them what my grandfather do.

That's because over here in Nigeria, babalawo or native doctors are all labelled as evil people. Because they assist evil people in killing the innocent, or perform money ritual which involve the use of human parts or blood of innocent people.

Well I don't blame them for thinking that way though....

But not all native doctors are bad or evil.
Some of them help people with problems too. Like sickness. I mean they are also known as herbalist, that means they mix herbs that helps in curing most people problems.
They even reveal to people, the evil ones who wants them dead.

I mean there are good native doctors out there too.

And my grandfather is one of them and I have been learning from him.

Oops...

I guess I must have omitted something too.

There is a spiritual side to native doctors, which Nigerians refer to as Juju.

Juju  is equivalent to magic.

A spiritual power that the native doctor possess, which most of them uses for evil deeds.

Well.....that said, moving on.

I have also taken interest in this juju.

Why?

Because I plan on doing soul transmigration with BTS members.

I fell in love with this boyband a long time ago when I first watched a short clip of V speaking English.

OMG!!!

who is this cute guy?

I was so interested in knowing more about them and then I started downloading all videos relating to them. I can practically sing to all their songs without missing one word.

I don't even understand what I'm singing...

But I still don't care.

My bias in the group is  J-HOPE.

You wanna know why?.... because that guy is so hyperactive. I love the positive vibes around him. I love his raps. Not to mention the fact that he is the best dancer.

And guess what?

I'm also a dancer.

I mean I just love his personality. Not just him but all the members put together.  I love everything about them.

Which is the reason why I'm so interested in getting the ritual process for soul transfer.