Chapter thirteen

Somewhere in Korea , a certain person woke up screaming "Ghost! Ghost! Ghost! "

"what?! what?! what?!" Suga who woke up all of a sudden after hearing jin shouting, ran over to his side. "what is it? What happened? "

"Ghost" Jin answered absentmindedly, touching all over his body with his hands. "Ghost..."

"where?  Yah Soekjin! what are you talking about? " suga looked at him worriedly.

"Ghost..." Jin mumbled, standing up to check the whole room.

"Yah! have you gone crazy? "

"we need to call a taoist"

.............................................................

"I'm not crazy guys, it's true. She really possessed me" Jin said to his members. They were inside the van,  heading for a Fan's meet.

"Aigoo... Hyung , you must have been watching a lot of horror movies lately" Hoseok said laughing nervously. "that's why you are saying all this"

"I'm serious. I'm really saying the truth. Why won't you believe me? " Jin gave them a sincere look. Then he saw Suga. "Yoongi.. " he pointed at him. "Right..Yoongi is my witness. You noticed how weird I was behaving, right? You noticed that wasn't me,  right? You know I can't behave like that.... You are my roommate, you should know"

Everyone looked at yoongi,  who had his eyes closed and did not reply.

"See? Even He doesn't know what you are talking about" Namjoon said.

Suga suddenly chimed in. "I did notice something different about Jin yesterday."

"See?.. See? " Jin said, hitting Hoseok on His shoulders. " I told you."

"yesterday... In the dance studio...." suga continued, but Jin interrupted him.

"Right!  You noticed that too,  right?  That move, you know that I'm not that good in dancing.  How can I just improve all of sudden. Not that I can't dance it,  but Yoongi knows how hard I have been practicing, but I wasn't able to perfect it"

"Hyung really did not improve? "Jungkook asked.

Jin facepalmed."that's not important right now"

"not just that" suga butt in. "But in the bathroom, Hyung wasted a lot of time there..."

"Right! Right! Right! In the bathroom....  That's where I met her. Aish... Thinking of it again gives me goosebumps. I was really terrified " Jin interrupted again.

"So it was a ghost that possessed you?" Suga asked him.

"I don't really know what to call it." Jin scratches his head. Then he remembered something. "Right!  She said she was an army"

Every one gasped.

"A ghost army?.. " Taehyung asked, looking frightened. "an army died and became a ghost?"

"okay,  all this is already starting to sound weird and absurd"

"yeah" namjoon agreed. " there are no such things as ghost. Even if there is,  why will it possess you? and if it did, it didnt harm you.. You seem alright. Plus its gone now, so..  Let's not talk about it anymore, okay?"

"we have weird fans" jimin said.

"yeah" everyone agreed.

.............................................................
Later in the night, suga, who felt the need to pee,  got up from bed and was heading towards the bathroom. Much to his astonishment, he saw Jin, sitting on the bed, half asleep. Often waking up and slapping his face, before mumbling "no, I can't sleep.. "
Suga did not know what else to do,  he just shrugged and continued towards the bathroom. Jin was resolute. No matter how much he tried to force Jin to sleep, he just wouldn't, claiming the so called 'ghost'would possess his body again. He came out after using the toilet, this time, he saw Jin,  face down on the bed, with his butt sticking upwards. He shook his head at this and went over to help him, but in the process Jin  sat back up again, mumbling the same gibberish.

I give up.

Suga went back to sleep.

A/N: *listening to lie by park jimin*

I wouldn't be writing anything concerning the MC and her country anymore. This book is purely for and about BTS.

Just so you know, the MC has no preference in any sexes. And I'm not sure there will be any romance/love in this book. But there are some adult stuffs that will come later in the chapters.

I might have pissed some armies off with the weird fans of a thing. Well to make things better...  I'm also a weird fan. 😇

I have another question tho.

And I've been arguing it over with my sister.

Who is the better singer between Jimin and Jungkook?

Thanks for your votes and comments.
They really inspire me.