Chapter four

I felt cool air on my skin,  likes of which I never felt before. The scent in the air was too unfamiliar.

Did it work?  Where am I? 

I opened my eyes slowly,  still unsure of my environment. Things were a little blurry for me,  I waited for my eyes to adjust and my mind to register things slowly,  before I was able to see clearly.

I sat up with a jolt from the bed. I looked at my left and right and then again, until my eyes landed on someone lying down on a bed, at my right. I squinted my eyes to look at the person face clearly.

OMG!!!! 

I shrieked. Almost falling off the bed. I think the noise I made was too much because the person on the bed moved . Luckily he did not wake up.

Am I... .  Did it work?

Not in my lifetime would I ever believe that I would be here.  If my guesses are correct, and that person on the bed is whom I think it is.

Then I must be...

I instantly stood up from the bed and searched for the door to the bathroom and opened it . My eyes quickly scanned the room in search for a mirror, found it and I ran over to look at myself or rather the body I took over. My eyes widened in shock, as I took in the face of the body I possess.

No!!!!!!!!

I wailed internally.

Why!... Why does it have to be ...

JIN !!!!!!!!!!!