Chapter Ten

I left the bathroom when I got tired of jin's endless ranting about food. However, he told me that he was in charge of cooking for the group. To which I replied that Jimin would be the one in charge of it right now since he is the second best because I don't know how to cook Korean foods. I've never even tasted them. Jin then told me I needed to do something about it,  since I'll be in his body for three days.

"no worries bro,  I'll just come up with an excuse like...  I'm sick or something. They won't die if you don't cook for them in three days, right?"

When I entered the room,  suga was still asleep.

As usual.

I headed straight for the kitchen, a sweet aroma flew past my nose.  I sniffed again.

"is someone cooking? " I mumbled, as my my stomach grumbled in response to the smell. I got to the kitchen. I saw someone there, his back facing me, cooking and....  Dancing? I think.

He was short and had blond hair. My body quivered in excitement. I can't believe this, right before my eyes. The one and only ChimChim. I cupped my face with hands.

"Jiminie Pa Bo?" I called out silently. I think he heard me because he turned around and his face squeezed in annoyance.

'why? V says that all the time on video skits,  I don't see you getting angry, so why is mine different? ' I thought.

"what? " I decided to feigned ignorance

'hyung!!' he threw a dishcloth at me. I was unprepared as the dishcloth landed directly on my face. I removed it and and looked at him in confusion. He obviously wasn't happy. I saw him pout.

'Ah!  No...  My heart! ' I said, internally clutching my chest. 'please don't do that.  My heart can't take it'

"Ok.Ok.Ok.... I'm sorry" I apologised, throwing the dishcloth back at him. "a.are you cooking? " I asked awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes. When I woke up, I figured you would still be sleeping, so I decided to cook for us" Jimin said.

So considerate. How cute!

"oh" I said moving over to where he was and patted his hair. "our jimin is too considerate and looking after his hyung". I kept patting his hair,  I couldn't bring my self to stop. It felt so soft and nice. Jimin noticed it and shoved my hand off his head.

"Hyung, what are doing?" jimin asked, slightly embarrassed.

"oh me?  Wawh... Our jimin has really grown,  I can't even touch your hair anymore" I teased, reaching out to touch his hair again,  but he dodged it.

"Hyung stop! " jimin laughed, and I also laughed, while mentally screaming 'somebody pinch me! Is this real?  I'm actually talking with Chimchim'

"Hyung, how are you feeling now? " jimin asked me.

"Hmm? I'm good. Why? " I replied confused. Am I missing something?

"yesterday Hyung's health wasn't really good, so you had to go to bed early. I was worried because your body was burning hot and temperature was high.  You were also vomiting".

I raised an eyebrow. "that bad? "

Jimin nodded.

"you must have been worried" I said, as I sat on the dinning chair, next to the cabinet.

"mhn. Not just me but also suga-hyung. He had to carry you back to your room because you were so weak to walk. You vomited on him in the process"

I made a silent WOW with my mouth.

"you all have suffered" I heaved a sigh.

"All these noises this early morning,  can't someone enjoy peace and quietness in this house! " someone shouted. I turned around to take a look.

Thunk!

Oh my!  Who am I seeing?

Kim Teahyung!!!

"Yah kim teahyung! It's almost 9:00am" jimin yelled at him.

"so what? I need my beauty rest." Taehyung said, as he moved towards the pot and sniffed. "what are you cooking? " he asked excitedly. By now jimin had already finished cooking, and was already dishing it out.

"Get away from here" jimin said shoving Taehyung aside.

My gaze still fixed on Kim taehyung, I watched him walk over to where I was and waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked, jokingly.

A creepy smile erupted on my face as i imagined a thousand things I could do with the face in front of me. I slowly nodded my head.

"Hyung must still be sick" Taehyung said to Jimin.

I dumbly smiled and nodded again. I wasn't done with admiring Kim Taehyung, before another figure appeared before me.

Thunk!

Went my heart again.

Thunk!

They kept coming out.

Thunk!

The last thunk made me jolt up from my chair. Because the last person to come out was..

J-hope!!!