author's note

Hello to anyone reading this book. I want you to know that I'm grateful and I really appreciate the fact that you have taken your time in reading this book so far.

This book was an idea that popped in head a long time ago,  but as the lazy writer that I am; as you have seen so far from my short chapters,😊 I was unable to put it down in words until now. And I'm glad I did.

The fact that I used a Nigerian girl for this fanfic is because I'm also a Nigerian, plus I felt it would be much more easier for me to write from a Nigerian perspective of BTS.
But I won't be using any of our distinctive, but common Nigerian expressions in words on this story.

What I'm trying to say is that Chisom is a normal average girl like every other girls in the world who are fans of BTS.

Also,  I don't know how the ratings on wattpad works, but I'm really excited about the ratings this books have gotten.

Especially the most impressive:
#18 on btscomedy😀

But I'm still trying to figure out how it works 🤔 probably because I published six chapters on the same day? 

Once again I apologise to those Jin's fans reading this book. I personally don't agree with the main character of this book concerning Jin. Which is why I disrupted her plan and made her possess Jin's body😁 so she can find out how cool Jin is.

I apologize for my grammatical errors, poor writing and misuse of some words.

I specially want to thank those who voted  for this book. I just want you to know that I'm still awaiting your comments. 😂

If you are just viewing this book, please🙏 do not forget to vote and comment if you find this book interesting.

Thanks a lot again!