Chapter Eleven

🎶🎤 J-hoppa, Hyung oppa🎶🎤.

I mentally sang to boy in love. I have no idea what they sang there,  I just put in my own words. I couldn't believe my eyes.  This is like a dream come true to many BTS fans out there. To be in the same place with your idols?

Kill me.

My instant jolting up from my chair,  made the others give me a puzzled look.

"is it a side effect? " I heard Taehyung whisper to jungkook.

"Jin are you okay? " Namjoon asked concerned, which snapped me out of my dreamland.

"yeah" I replied quietly, as I slowly sat back down. Hoseok had already made his way to the chair beside mine.

Thunk!

I sat on my chair looking like jungkook did when Momoland danced in front of BTS.

I was jungshooked.

"Hyung, you already showered? " Hoseok said, moving closer to me, in order to sniff my shirt.

Please don't do that.

I felt his nose touch my neck. I inhaled sharply, as I trembled. I think he noticed because he let out an awkward laughter.

"Hyung are you alright?  Why are you trembling?"

That's because I'm not your Hyung.  I'm your fan.  You're supposed to be my oppa. I'm supposed to adore you from afar, but you so up close and sniffing my neck.
What do you expect?

Hah!

I know this isn't enough to make me nose bleed but that doesn't stop my cheeks from getting red in embarrassment.

This is so awkward. I'm supposed to act like Jin. But if they keep on doing things like this, I may lose it.

"what are you doing?" I said awkwardly, gently pushing him off. I lowered my head,  too shy to look at them.

"He is still sick" Taehyung muttered.

"Hyung is okay, right?" I heard jungkook ask. I lifted my head up to look at him. Since he came in, this was the first time I actually got a good look at him.

So handsome.

Thunk!

This heart of mine, will be the death of me.

"Our maknae really cares about me". I gave him a gentle smile.

He smiled shyly,touching his hair with his hand.  "well....  I want you to get better so that you can start cooking again. I really don't want to be eating Jimin's food"

"....."

Laughter erupted in the air.

"Aigoo... our maknae really loves hyung's food, that why he wants him to get better" Hoseok joked. " if Hyung falls sick, then our maknae will go hungry. That's the point"

"I just don't like jimin's cooking" Jungkook complained.

"who wants to cook for you? " jimin barked at jungkook, as he placed my plate of food in front of me.

"do you want me to cook for you?" Taehyung asked jungkook,  playing with jungkook's hair.

"you should learn how to be grateful" Jimin said,  feigning anger,  as he went over to jungkook side and patted his head. "so cute" he said before going back to the counter to fetch his plate.

"Yah! I'm taller than you! " jungkook yelled at him.

"but not older" Jimin retorted as he took his seat next to namjoon.

"Yah jimin, isn't this partial? You brought jin's food over, but you didn't bring ours? " namjoon questioned.

"Naturally,  it's because Hyung is sick" Jimin simply replied.

Makes sense.

They all got up and went to over to the kitchen to get their foods.

I looked at the food before me.  I didn't know it was and I was so hungry, so I had no choice than to eat it and it tasted really good. I was in the middle of enjoying my meal when I saw Suga come out.

"yah Jin, did you use my brush? " he asked as I saw him lift up a brush in his hand. The toothbrush I used this morning.  The one I thought was Jin's. The fancy brush with a small head. Is Suga's brush?

"Uh..." I was dumbfounded. "I.. I.. d. didn't know..."I stuttered,  looking at everyone. They all looked at me like 'what do you mean you don't know?'

I need to come up with another excuse.

"it's a prank"  I said,  giving him a quick and short smile.

Suga sighed in frustration. "no wonder my brush is always wet"

"PFFT."  a laugh escaped from Taehyung's mouth,  and he quickly covered it with his hands.  Looking so innocent and cute. Of course I knew what he was laughing about, which made me chuckle.

"is something funny? " Yoongi inquired.

We both shooked our heads.

Suga went back inside his room and came out minutes later. He went over to the counter to get his food and joined us on the dinning table.

"we will be heading to the dance studio for rehearsals, that's our schedule for today" Namjoon said, whilst eating.