Chapter nine

It took me a while to register what was going on,  after I had jumped far from the sink; away from the mirror, due to fright.

"Jin? " I muttered. What's going on?
Why is Jin inside the mirror? How could it be?  It must be his soul... While preparing for this ritual,  it never occurred to me to think of what would happen to Jin's soul, so seeing him now actually came as a shock to me. Why didn't I think of this?

"Jin! " I shouted, running back to the mirror. I waited for some time for him to appear again. When he did I called out his name again.

"Who are you?" he answered, with confusion all over his face

"my name is Chisom" I replied.

"Chi what?"!! He was already becoming hysterical

"Chisom" I rolled my eyes. " but you can just call me Chi". I paused. " Or Som...  Whichever you like"

"I don't care! What the hell is going on? Why are you in my body? What is this place? And why am I here? What did you do to me?. .. god I'm going crazy" he said holding his head with his hands.

"OK calm down" I said, moving my two hands in front of me, to do a breathing exercise. "one question at a time, ok?". After I had made sure he was calm, I asked.
"so...  What's the first question? "

"Who are you?!" Jin asked. " oh!  Right!  I already asked that. How are you in my body? And....what are you? "

"I know all these may sound crazy to you but... "

"well hello!" Jin interrupted. " I wake up this morning, only to find myself in a space-like place and to see that my body is been occupied by a stranger...I dont know where from. So if all these is not crazy enough,  I don't know what else could be" Jin finished, trying to catch his breath.

"Okaayy" I agreed. "you've certainly had your share of crazy". I began telling him everything that happened, starting from where I'm from to how I got in his body.

"so let me get this straight". Jin said to me, after I was done narrating what had happened. "you mean I'll be stuck here for three days?!"

"Pretty much, yes" I nodded.

"and you are a girl?!"

"mmn..mhn" I nodded again.

"and you've..." Jin said as his eyes trailed down my body. "....aahhh!" he facepalmed.

"what? " I asked, oblivious of what he was thinking, until I saw him staring at my pants.

"oh!" I exclaimed "that" I chuckled.

"don't worry, I won't tell anyone" I whispered, then his eyes widened like he just realised something.

"Are you army?"  he asked in English.

"yes! " I squealed, replying in English too.

"not a single word of this to anyone" he warned pointing at a certain area in my pants.

"I promise" I assured him.

"why did you do this?" Jin asked, frustration written all over his face. "what is wrong with you fans, huh? Is it wrong to be an idol? Can't I rest even in my own body? I could sue you after this you know? "

"Please don't! I don't have enough money to compensate a superstar" I pleaded.

"How is it that you speak Hangul?"

"I have no idea" I shrugged. He stared at me for long time.

"Fine. Just three days and you are out of my body, I just hope my members doesn't notices anything off about me,  especially Suga. And you,  don't act out of character,  you are an army,so I presume you know how I am.... But then again, you are not me. Hah! You definitely can't fool my members for too long,  they will eventually find out" Jin said.

"I'll just try to be cool and calm until after three days, then we will see what happens next" I suggested.

"you are sure I'll be back in my body after three days?" Jin inquired.

"yes I am" I affirmed. " I have to go now before Suga starts suspecting"

"wait" Jin stopped me. "I just remember something very important now. Something that is concerned with life and death"

"What Is it" I asked confused. I couldn't think of any other thing that we didn't discuss about.

"What if I get hungry? What do I eat? Are there any foods here" Jin asked worriedly.

"That's right, what would you eat? "I asked back.

"are you asking me? You are the one who trapped me in here!"

"hmm? But I haven't really thought of that yet" I said thinking. "and I don't think you would get hungry"

"what?! " Jin yelled,  taken aback. "have you met me? I can't live without eating"

I gave him a questioning look.  "I don't mean that.... I meant.. Ah forget it" I said smacking my hand on the mirror.

"At this crucial time" I pointed my finger at him. "all you can think about is food?"

A/N :  I know Jin is a little bit OOC here. And maybe other member will be too,  in the later chapters to come.

So the MC and members of BTS are conversing in Hangul, which I think is Korea language- Correct me if I'm wrong- until I specifically state English just like I did in this chapter.

FYI, none of these chapters so far have been proofread or edited, I'm too lazy to do that.

I want to say a big thank you to those reading this book and those who also voted.
I'm really grateful and I appreciate what you are doing for me.

Thanks again 💞💖💞