Chapter eight

I just finished having a shower. It was one of the best I ever had. If you know what I mean.

Hey! I'm not a pervert,  it's now my body you know...

Well temporarily.

Honestly speaking, I really need to know more about the male gender, especially that feeling they get after peeing. Or the wet dreams or morning erection.

Am I going to experience that?

My eyes involuntarily went down to the lower part of my body.

Aah?

I smacked my hand on my face.

I really need to stop looking at it, otherwise my eyes might pop out of my socket from overlooking.

I used the towel I saw and dried off my body. I went over to the sink, to brush my teeth. I saw two toothbrushes there and picked the one that I thought would be Jin toothbrush. Luckily, I brought clean clothes with me when I came in, so I could change here.

After changing, I looked at the mirror and checked myself. I picked out random clothes  which suits best for staying indoors.

"still looking good, no matter what you wear" I sighed."Forgive me Jin, for using your body without your permission, but don't worry, I wont abuse it okay? "

Will I?

Come to think of it,  will I be attracted to females now that I'm in a male body?

And

Obviously the females will be attracted to me, especially with this sort of face, how could they resist me? 

Also

I could actually use this opportunity to meet Lisa of Blackpink.

'hehehehe' I snickered.

"forgive me Jin, I wont abuse it.... Just a little bit of flirting, that's all" I smiled but something caught my attention.

Why is my reflection frowning????

I smiled again, still the same.  I tried all sort of expressions but it still kept on frowning.

Is this another type of mirror they have here in Korea?  Or Is the mirror broken?

I moved away from the mirror and surprisingly the reflection vanished.

What's happening?

I swallowed down saliva, as I mustered up some courage to go back and take a look again.

But this time, I only saw my frightened face in the mirror. I heaved a sigh of relief, as I placed my hands on my chest.

"I thought something went wrong". I looked at the mirror again. All of a sudden, right before my eyes, my reflection on the mirror started panicking. I could see the fright in it's eyes and I think it was hitting the mirror with its hands, like as if it was trapped in there. My brain was getting muddled as I watched this happen, still trying to understand the situation, I heard my reflection say.
"where am I?! Who are you?! What's happening?!"

A/N: *throws punches*  get away from me!

Author's block:*ducks and weaves the punches* you must yield to me eventually..

A/N: No! I won't! Never!

Hey guys!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to comment and vote.

💖💖💞