Author's Note

[Edited]

If you are reading this for the fourth time, I thank you guys so much!

I had to delete the last one, because I felt that there was a lot of plot holes and names that were getting old, and some that I didn't like.

So as you can tell, the main character is named Iris. Her back story will be different but, it will still have the same basic plot line as I wanted before.

I wanted to go over some things that I have found that happened in the last book.

1. HATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! I don't know how many times I've said this, but please stop. It makes me not want to write. It unmotivates me as a writer.

2. Do not spam the comments. It annoying to me. If you have something to say, GO FOR IT! But when there's more then ten comments, I find it very annoying.

3. Constructive criticism is welcomed. I know that I am not a perfect writer, so if you see an error, please point it out!

4. This is my first werewolf book, first original book, so if I'm missing something that is normally in the standard werewolf book, please tell me.

Thank you for the support and I hope you like it!!

Cake

(If you read all the way to the end, comment cheese here!)

Word count: 233 words.