Chapter 11: A Tour

Love this song!!

~~~~

I soon learned that the man who walked in was the beta, Lila's mate, Lucas.

He seemed like a nice guy with a big personality. I would defiantly like to get to know him a bit more.

It was hours later when Lila decided to finally give me a four around the lack house.

I was currently trying to remember all the for era of this place. I knew that I needed to remember so I could find my way around easily so I wouldn't have to bother other people to help me.

So far I've learned that this is the royal family's personally home. The pack house was by a beach which wasn't far away from here, about three miles.

"And this is the Kitchen." Says Lila. She points to a door with people constantly coming in and out.

I needed to remember this place. I would probably come down here in the middle of the night to grab a midnight snack.

"Do you guys have a library?" I ask curiously.

That makes her laugh hard. "Do you even know Grayson? Of course he has one. When he's not doing his work, he has a book.I'm his hands."

I bite my lip. I guess I really didn't know Grayson. We only had met a few day ago back in my pack. A lot can happen in a few days.

We keep walking down a hallway. Maids are scurrying past us, bowing their heads when they walk past us.

"Up here, is his office." She points to the door at the end of the hall. It was glass so I could see straight through, but much to my dismay, he was not in there.

I could smell his scent all the way from other here. It sent tingles down my body think of him.

Lila looks at me weirdly. "What is my brother like? Is he a good mate?"

I sigh. "Yeah his a good mate. In the beginning he didn't acknowledge my existence but now it's better. Now, I guess it's just Jenna."

She nods. "To be honest, I don't really like her. She mean and has an opinion for everything."

That makes me laugh. "I think we're going to be good friends Lila."

Her eyes light up when I tell her this. "I think so too, Iris."

She is truly beautiful, just like her brother. Her curly hair is tied up into a loose bun. Little bits of hair on the side of her face come out and make volume to her face. The resemblance between my mate and her was crazy.

"Are you two twins?" I ask. She smiles at me and nods.

"Yes. Grayson and I are the only children. My mother couldn't have anymore kids after us."

I nod. My adoptive parents couldn't have any kids so they adopted me.

"That's cool. I've always wanted a twin."

Lila smiles. "Aren't you adopted? "

"Yes."

"Than maybe you do have a twin."

I never thought about that. Maybe I did have a family out there looking for me. Maybe they even have rank..

The thought seemed so far fetched that I completely shut it down and didn't think about it again.

"Where would you like to go now? " Lila asks me.

"How about the garden? That's somewhere I would like to see." She grins at me and heads in a direction.