Chapter 17: A Warning

*this story IS 2000+ words, so your welcome*

1.01K READS!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! WHERE DID ALL YOU PEOPLE COME FROM?

I'm curious how did you find my book? Was it recommended or did a friend tell you about it? Leave a comment here!

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Now to the chapter!!

~~~~

From inside Grayson's throat is growl. He's obviously anger that his mom interrupted us, but me on the other hand, I'm glad because I would have kissed the person that is also sleeping with another girl...

Jenna.

Scooting to the other side of the bed, I looks at her and smile. "Oh no you didn't! He was just leaving!"

Grayson shoots me a glare.

Judy's arms are crossed and a scowl is on her face. Her curly hair is everywhere like she was running and wind was making her hair become a rate nest.

"Good. I need to talk to Iris, Grayson, so you need to leave."

My mate frowns and looks at me for confirmation and I nod. I was surprised that Judy came here in the first place because I know that she got a little queasy around hospitals.

With a swift movements he got up from his chair squeezed my hand and left the room. Now only his scent lingered to remind me of him.

Judy sighs when he leaves and takes the seat Grayson was in a few seconds ago.

I get myself comfortable and then towards her. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Judy looks anywhere but me. A distasteful look clearly on her face.

"I came here to warn you about Jenna." A scowl appears on my face. "Just listen to me." She says when I look away from her.

"Before Grayson's father died, he asked something of me and him." She pause to fiddle with her fingers. "David wanted to make sure his pack was left in capable hands. With Grayson only being fourteen I don't fully understood the situation or what was happening."

I hum, encouraging her to go on.

"He created an arranged marriage between Jenna's family and ours. You see Jenna's family is very high wealthy, so her being the next Queen would seem logical. Until he found you."

I shift in the small bed to face her direction more. I knew that he had an arranged marriage to Jenna but I never let myself think that far into the matter. Why would I? Yes I was jealous of the relationship they had but I always thought that I could change him and make him realize that we were destined to be together.

"When he found you he changed. He was less consenting to be with Jenna and wanted to be with you. Obviously he didn't show it at first, but I'm his mother and I can tell." I smile at her but don't interrupt.

"I don't even think that Lila noticed." Judy chuckled. "She's been so focused on Lucas that I don't think she realized that her brother's been having a hard time."

But then her face turns serious. "I must warn you though, Jenna is not what she seems. She is a cunning girl who will do anything to get her way. Jenna can be manipulative and crazy so watch your back."

"I will, Judy, thank you so much."

"No, don't thank me. Don't thank anyone except your mate. Trust no one because you'll be less disappointed when they betray you." For some reason I thought that sentence had a double meaning to it. It almost seemed like she meant her.