Chapter 33: Jenna?!

The red silk framed my body in the best way possible.

The champagne dress cascaded down my body and pulled tight on my curves. A slit slide up my leg until it reaches about just below my hip.

It pushed up my nonexistent breast and I frown at my reflection. Grayson would not let me out of the room if he saw me like this.

My hair pulled back and my makeup as best as I could pull off. Behind me I see the door crack open and Grayson come out in the suit that I put on the door handle a few moments ago.

His blue eyes go wide and a sharp intake is heard.

Suddenly he's at me side with his arms wrapped around me and his face in my neck.

"You look beautiful, my love." He whispers and tingles go down my spine.

"Thank you" I say and a blush comes to my pale face.

"We have to go soon." He says between kisses he trails down my neck.

I bite my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning. "Yeah, I know."

As soon as he starts, he stops and looks at me in the eyes through the mirror.

"The dress is too revealing." He states.

"I don't have any other dresses and I doubt they'll let me change." He give him an innocent smile. "Besides I think it's pretty."

Grayson groans. "Your killing me."

I smile brightly.

"Fine, but if I see any other man's eyes on you, your changing." He grunts.

"Deal."

Quickly I put on shoes and grab Graysons hand. We walk to the door and the guards nod to us. Lila and Lucas were already there waiting for us.

"You look beautiful." Like complements me.

"How did you get out of that room with that on?" She winks.

I roll my eyes. "With a little bit of convincing. It does wonders."

We both burst out laughing the guys look at us weirdly.

Lila and I make small talk as we all head to the place where the celebration was taking place.

My heart pounded in my chest and butterflies fluttered in my chest. Grayson must have either felt my feelings or heard my heart thumping because he came to the other side of me and grabbed my hand.

As we were walking down the hall, my nerves got the best of me, while my thoughts raced a mile a minute. Would my family like me? Would they approve of my relationship with Gray? Is Chrissy still suspicious of me? I was pulled from my thoughts as grabbed my other hand and yanked me toward the other side of the staircase I gasped at the sight.

Below me was a sea of people trying to jam their way through the wide double doors leading into the reception hall. A full spectrum of color dotted the crowd.

Lila whispered in my ear "They're all here for you!"

A frown is displayed in instead of a smile.

"They don't even know me." I say so quietly I'm surprised she can hear it.

"Don't doubt yourself you'll do great." Lols says.

Grayson clutches my hand tight as Lila is giving me a pep talk. Besides her Lucas has his arms wrapped around her middle and bringing her to his body possessively.

I smile at them and leaned into my own mate. The noise and chatter from down stairs was loud and I look again.

Some people are looking up at us and pointing. I think they realized that we were the main guests of the event.