Chapter 26: Stuck

I woke up with a pounding headache. It felt like I was being stabbed in the head multiple times.

My head was foggy from who knows what. The memories from the last time I was awake all swarmed together in my mind and I could make anything out.

Around me, I could hear voices. A sense of deja vu came over me.

"What did I tell you!" A femine voice said.

"Yes, yes I know. I should have listened to you." They sounded tired

"Damn straight! Now look at her!"

"Even if he did do something it's not like it could have change anything. This was meant to happen." Said someone new.

I wanted to say something but it was like my body was restricting me to do so.

A silence settle through the people in the room.

Suddenly a door bursted open and footsteps came closer to me. Because I was restricted from moving any of my limbs or even open my eyes, I could find out who was looming over me.

"No change, Alpha." Said someone new.

A growl could be heard from the other side of the room. "So what do we do now?"

Sighing came from besides me. "We have to wait. Nothing can be done, she will have to heal in her own according. I'm so sorry Alpha."

Another sigh.

Iris, can you hear me? Said someone inside my head. My mind was too foggy to respond but I tried anyways.

Yes! I'm here! I shout as loud as I can but I get no reply.

Iris! Love, you gotta wake up... I word sent me in a frantic search. Where had I heard that word?

It was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't figure it out. I was stuck and it was like nothing could save or help me, which I know sounds weird but the fear of being left alone without him, made me sick to my stomach.

Him? Where did that come from?

"We need to find something to fix her," said the voice that sounded vaguely familiar and similar to the sound in my head. I must be going crazy.

"And how do you suppose we do that? We've tried everything." said the female voice again.

"Might I suggest that you just give her time. She will wake up on her own according. Alpha. After all it hasn't even been a week yet." She must be the doctor.

"She's right Gray, it's only been a week and a lot can happen fast. She could wake up any minute for all we know."

"What about her parents, huh? What are we suppose to do about them?"

"Well," Said the female voice again. "we can always cancel on them? She doesn't even want to see them anyways."

"I suggest you let them see her, this kind of thing can lead up to a war. And then they could possibly lead us into a trail and the council would be involved and you know how it is with them, unreasonable group of old people. Remember what happened with the pack in Maine? They lost all their territory and it was given to the other pack, I doubt you would want that."

A sigh came from...Gray? "Lucas I swear you can be a pain in the butt but you prove a point." A snort comes from the female.

"Alpha, I will consult with the other specialists and see what they have to say about Luna's condition." Said the doctor.

"Thank you, Miss Projic."

A few seconds after I heard a door close and silence covered the people who were talking.