Chapter 17

It was Monday, and everyone knows what happens on Monday.

School. I groaned, running my fingers through my tangled, wet hair. Luke was in the kitchen, eating pop tarts.

"If you keep eating like shit, you're gonna look like shit." I said, taking a seat across from him. He narrowed his eyes at me

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"You're gonna get fat." I said, grabbing an apple. He crinkled his nose and smiled.

"Go fuck yourself, Paige."

"Can't. It's impossible." Luke let out a huff of air and leaned his head on the table.

"Hey Paige?"

"Hmm?" I said with a mouthful of apple.

"What's your middle name?" I smiled, deciding whether or not I should tell him.

"I have no idea actually." I said, letting out a soft laugh.

"So it's just Paige Gibbon?" He smiled.

"Yeah. What's your middle name?" I asked, looking up at the clock. I had ten minutes before I had to leave, so I had time to talk with him.

"Robert.." He said sheepishly.

"Luke Robert Hemmings?" I bit my bottom lip as he blushed

"I like it." I said. His eyes lit up as he beamed.

ring ring

I heard Luke's phone ring as he turned around. He picked up his phone and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" He said. There were muffled voices on the other line and Luke jumped up from his seat. I looked up at him with a worried look, but he was smiling.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He yelled excitedly.

"MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He screamed, almost in tears. He hung up the phone and looked down at me, grabbing my shoulders.

"Paige, that was my mom." He said, calming down.

"Aaand?" I asked, waiting for him to go on.

"We have five months, Paige. FIVE MONTHS!" I furrowed my eyebrows, unsure of what he was trying to say.

"We would originally have two weeks before I leave. We have five more fucking months. That's so much time, Paige!" He picked me up by my waist, twirling me around.

"Luke this is AMAZING IM SO HAPPY!" I began laughing uncontrollably as he set me down. He rested his head on mine as I locked my eyes with his.

"Five months" I whispered, locking my lips with his.

"five months." He whispered into the kiss.

A/N

Sorry guys, I just thought that one month wasn't enough time you know? They need time to get their shits together. And I'm sorry it's short but oh well ilyg bye