Chapter 21

Paige's POV

Ever since I "moved in" with Luke, he won't let me go home. Not even to get clothes. I literally had to go shopping with him just because I had no clothes. The shopping trip ended up being a lot of fun though. Luke got his hand stuck in a jewelry box, and we got kicked out of two stores for knocking things over. It was hilarious to be honest. I'm not sure when I was planning on telling Luke what my dad did, or if I was even planning on telling him at all. But I'm actually kind of glad my dad did it for me. Luke has helped me a lot. He's been really comforting and protective, and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for him. If a guy can still love you after seeing you at your lowest point, he must really care. The thing is, I don't know what to think of my dad. Part of me still thinks he'll get better, like he'll start loving me again. He used to be one of those dads that plays tea party with his daughters. He was perfect. Then mom left, and he started treating Anna like shit. Then his anger came to me. And I still feel like some days, he regrets what he's done. But I'm not stupid. I know what he's done and how he's affected me. I know that he's not going back. He's stuck like this forever. And it's honestly heartbreaking to know it. I just miss him.

"You okay love?" Luke asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, just thinking." I said. I was sitting on the couch watching a marathon of the Big Bang Theory.

"What about?" He asked. I sighed.

"Did you know that my dad used to dress up like a princess on Halloween just to make me laugh?" I laughed at the memory as he smiled.

"Even the tiara?" He asked

"Yup" I said, popping the "P".

"You know, he'd still be like that if he had his family. But he doesn't. So I guess I'll never get to see that version of him." I said. His smile fell.

"He's just confused. He doesn't know what to feel." I laughed.

"Kinda like me right?" His smile emerged again as he sat down next to me.

"Not quite" I liked how Luke could make a small joke out of it. He reminded me of Michael sometimes now that I think about it.

"You're so gorgeous, Luke." I said, looking into his ocean blue eyes.

"That's you." He said. His eyes were filled with lust as he leaned in, placing his hand on my cheek, and smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was rougher than usual, and pretty soon he was hovering over me, smashing his tongue into my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, letting him in. I felt uncomfortable, I was afraid of what might happen. The image popped into my head, but i ignored it. I didn't want to disappoint Luke. He was too beautiful. I flipped him around, putting him on his back and straddling his stomach. He flipped me back over, grabbing my waist. The position seemed all too familiar. His hands moved up to my chest but this time, instead of an image in my head, it was the whole scene. My brain wouldn't stop replaying the scene over and over. I felt sick. I could remember my dad pinning me to the couch, grabbing my chest. I let out a loud yelp as the scene kept playing. Luke looked up at me in realization. He pushed himself off of me and sat back down. I curled up into a ball.

HE WAS INSIDE OF ME

"Paige I'm so sorry" he whispered. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to get it out of my head.

THRUSTING

"Get it out." I screamed at the top of my lungs, rocking back and forth and placing my hands to my ears as if someone was screaming at me.

FASTER, HARDER

"Get it out, get it out" I repeated over and over again. I was yelling so loud, I could barely hear what Luke was saying.