Twenty one

For the next few days, Jimin noticed that Taehyung was acting quite strange. He became really secretive. He would leave the house early in the morning and return during mid day.

What the hell was he up to?

Jimin woke up that morning and Taehyung was not sleeping beside him. He yawned and got up from bed dragging his feet to the kitchen. He was still thinking about Taehyung when he froze on the spot upon hearing moaning and kissing sounds.

Slowly, he tiptoed towards where the sounds was coming from and gasped at what he saw. Yoongi and Hoseok were in an intense lip lock session. Hoseok's back was pushed to the wall, Yoongi's hands on either sides of his waist while he wrapped his arms around the older's neck as they devoured each other.

Jimin thought of leaving but he couldn't help feeling like his friends were betraying him. He cleared his throat loudly causing the two to separate looking extremely embarrassed. Their lips were swollen and their clothes rumpled.

"What do you think you two are doing?"

Hoseok blushed. "Em.... It's not what you think. We were just...."

Yoongi nudged his shoulder "Why are you lying? Let's tell him the truth babe"

Jimin thought he wasn't hearing well.

"Babe? So you and him..."

Hoseok nodded and Jimin just sighed.

"So you too?"

Hoseok looked confused. "What do you mean we too" His breath hung in his throat "Wait, are Jin and Namjoon..."

"Quiet!" Jimin yelled

Hoseok put his hands on his hips "What the hell! Give me some respect. I'm your hyung!"

Jimin rolled his eyes "Yeah right. I'm supposed to respect the hyung who is caught in the kitchen locking lips with the one person he claims is his worst enemy"

Hoseok scoffed "You have no right to judge me. Don't think we don't know what you and Taehyung are doing when you think no one's looking"

Jimin gasped. Yoongi sighed. "let's all calm down and talk about this" he said and took both their hands leading them to the living room. They didn't know when they sat at the living room glaring at each other. Hoseok spoke first.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I guess you need an explanation"

"I really do. Please explain yourself." Jimin said crossing his arms.

Hoseok shared a look with Yoongi before turning back to Jimin.

"Well actually, there's something I have to tell you"

Jimin listened eagerly.

"Actually, Yoongi and I had a small fling five years ago"

"What?" Jimin screamed.

Five years ago

Hoseok was dancing like crazy in the school's gym. It was very late but he didn't want to go home. Sweat was dripping down his face but he couldn't stop. Memories of his parents yelling at him for being a failure who chose dance instead of the family business made him feel so terrible. He was so deep in thought that he executed a wrong move and twisted his ankle falling face flat on the floor. He yelled loudly because the pain was unbearable but something unexpected happened. He saw the gym door open and a figure running towards him. The figure stopped, kneeling beside him.

"Are you hurt?"

He looked up and nearly fainted when he saw who was looking at him. Min fucking Yoongi. Out of the members of BBS, he hated Yoongi aka Suga even more than their ring leader Taehyung. If Jimin heard he even spoke with him, he would be so angry.