Twenty five

The wedding venue had already been decorated. It was set up at a field with a beautiful landscape. Beautifully carved wooden stools were placed on two rows with rose petals scattered on top of the white carpet in between the two rows. In front of the seats were beautiful flowers littered on the floor. The big bouquet of flowers were also on top of the big posts in front of the aisle.

The beautiful sunset cast such a lovely glow making everywhere look like a scene from a fairy tale. The guests started to arrive filling the seats while the judge took his position at the front. The couples parents sat at the front seats. Baekhyun's father looked so happy while Chanyeol's father had a nonchalant look in his eyes as if he couldn't wait for the whole ceremony to be over.

The seats were all occupied before the piano started playing out the wedding theme song. The couples entered. Yes, couples. Jimin and Taehyung included. Taehyung with a broad smile on his face and Jimin with a nervous but still happy smile.

Flashback.

"Tae, I've decided..."

The younger looked at him with hope shining in his eyes.

I'm sorry, I can't marry you. I know you may be hurt because of this but trust me, it's for the best. You'll figure out the truth in about a month and you'll thank me for this. But if you no longer want this, I'll understand. I really love you Tae

He had rehearsed this speech several  times but when he saw how Taehyung looked at him, his words hung in his throat. He couldn't bring himself to reject him so he blurted out the words he half regretted.

"Yes!"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "What did you say?"

Jimin swallowed hard. He knew he was making the biggest mistake of his life but this was his only chance to stick with Taehyung. He couldn't let go. He had fallen head over heels in love with him and he wasn't going to let him move on with his life after making him this way because of that damn cupid. He had to get something out of this at least.

He took a deep breath and nodded with much more confidence.

"Yes Taehyung, I'll marry you!" he whispered in a barely audible voice but the latter heard him and wrapped his arms around him peppering kisses all over his face.

"I love you!" he shouted. He looked so excited Jimin was affected by it and he found himself smiling.

"You like it that much?"

Taehyung nodded like a cute little child. "You have no idea..."

Jimin looked at Taehyung with a serious expression on his face. "But Taehyung, if we get married I want you to do one thing for me"

Taehyung kept quiet as Jimin continued "We shouldn't tell our families about it. I will talk to our friends and beg them to keep it a secret"

Taehyung looked dissapointed. "I don't care Jimin, we could run away..."

"It's not really what you want though" Jimin said with a sigh.

Taehyung seemed quite confused. "What?"

Jimin put up a smile on his face. "Please Taehyung. Can you do this for me?"

Taehyung sighed stubbornly before finally agreeing to it with a simple nod of his head.

"Thank you" Jimin said kissing Taehyung on the lips. He wrapped his arms around his waist snuggling closer to him with his head against the crook of his neck. Everything felt so peaceful at that moment.

"Tae?"

"Yes Jimin...."

The older sighed painfully. "No matter what happens, I want you to remember that I love you"