Twenty six

"We're going to miss you" Baekhyun muttered teary eyed as he hugged them all.

"Maybe we can see each other again" Chanyeol said.

They where all gathered in front of the big luxury bus that had finally come to the village. As Jimin stood close to his husband, his arms wrapped around his waist the only thing he could think of was what would happen when they returned home. He wished he didn't have to go home. He wished he wouldn't have to remove the cupid from Taehyung. He wished that he and Taehyung could live here away from everything and everyone for the rest of their lives but unfortunately their responsibilities wouldn't let them.

"If you like, you are welcome back here anytime" Baekhyun's father said with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you for everything you've done for us. We'll never forget it" Taehyung said then pulled Jimin closer to him and looked lovingly down at him. " We might come back here again. Shouldn't we dear husband"

Jimin blushed like crazy. "Yeah, I hope so" he whispered burying his head shyly into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung chuckled at how cute he looked.

Sana was crying and dabbing at her tears with a handkerchief. "I'm going to miss you guys so much" She sniffed and began embracing each and everyone of them. When she reached Jimin, she squeezed his hand softly.

"I know something is bothering you Jimin" She whispered.

Jimin widened his gaze quite surprised at how quick she was to catch on. She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Whatever it is, don't let it stop you from being happy. Try and enjoy every moment you have with Taehyung. You both are one now. You should take care of each other"

"Thank you" Jimin nodded with sincerity shining in his eyes. He wanted to cry but he held himself.

"We have to go guys!" Namjoon announced in a loud voice and they began to enter the bus one by one. They gave them one last wave before they settled inside the bus.

With a heavy heart, they drove off, away from the island, away from the village that had changed them. From the new precious friends they had made. There where other passengers in the bus and there was a cacophony of voices but the seven boys remained silent each with troubling thoughts in their minds as they held onto their forbidden partners.

The journey to Seoul felt long and boring. Jimin slept more than once, his head resting on Taehyung's broad shoulders. Taehyung was quiet through out. He just held Jimin's hand in his circling his skin with his thumb. The feeling felt so good and Jimin snuggled closer to him murmuring adorably. His eyes finally shot open when he saw the sign 'Welcome to Jeju island"

It was night and they where already tired. Jimin couldn't wait to sleep on a big soft bed again. By the time they arrived at the bus station, they all got down and hired two separate cabs to take them to a hotel. They offered to take Jungkook with them since they had all become close friends with him.

Jimin didn't mind but Jungkook always made him feel so uncomfortable. He just decided to ignore his presence. Since they had all lost their credit cards, they had to do mobile transfers in other to pay for their hotel rooms. When all that was sorted out, they each went to their rooms. Namjoon and Jin in one, Yoongi and Hoseok in one then Taehyung and Jimin together in one room. Only Jungkook had a room to himself.

Jimin slumped on the big soft bed as soon as they entered the room and sighed loudly.

"It's good to be back to civilization!" He cried out. When he noticed Taehyung hadn't said anything for a while now, he turned around to find him looking out the big glass window which was directly facing the market as he wore a far away look in his eyes.