{character Q&A answers!}

Xiumin... U wrecked my bias list so hard to the point ur my only bias. Jkjk. Why you do dis?

X: oof, I'm sorry. I can't help that I'm so irresistible~

Author- you said that Yoongi pushed Jimin into his chest BUT THEY'RE FREAKING THE SAME HEIGHT EXPLAIN

A: well I meant it as like a cute gesture. But anyways he could have pulled them so they were chest to chest in a hug. Who knows?

Chanyeol oppa why are you so stupid sometimes?

C: I don't know to be honest. Maybe it's genetic?

Chanyeol oppa what's it like to be in exo?

C: It's pretty cool. The only downside is Sehun the lil' shit. Jkjk

Y/n do you love yourself? Is chanyeol your DNA? Did you ever just rather than worry, go?

Y/n: hehe gotta love being a multifan

Tao and (Y/N), what's your backstory?

T: you'll just have to wait and find out ;)

Y/n: it's complicated but ya know, we are working through it with you guys!

(Y/N), do you like tea?

(Y/n): of course, what kind of person would I be if I didn't?

Chanyeol, why did you date Bom? She's off her but.

C: Damn straight she is. If I had known she was that cray I wouldn't have even giving her a second look.

Chaeyoung, how does it feel to be a snake? Because I HATE SNAKEU

Chae: Snake? Who me? I was the greatest best friend to y/n she could ask for. It's not my fault she betrayed me and Lay.

Cheng, why have you got a grudge on Chanyeol? Cause that is literally the most pettiest thing to grudge over.

Cheng: it's not specifically about Sally. It's more of a build up over the years. Channie was always the preferred brother, the better brother. He got everything I wanted and more. We needed a change of spotlight.

Yixing, WHY ARE YOU BEING AN ASSHOLE?? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AN INNOCENT UNICORN

Yixing: I'm sorry >.< I was in a rough place. But I'll be better - I promise UwU

Xiumin, how you living? You haven't been mentioned in a while so I'm just checking to make sure you aren't dead.

X: I'm doing pretty good thanks~ I've been spending a lot a of romance time with Chen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe. But I'll be back - don't you worry.

Luhan, how did you meet Joshua?

Lu: not a very interesting story, actually. We met in a club a while back where we exchanged numbers. As you can see, things have been progressing since then!😉