Ch 9 - For Real

You want to know what's ironic? I probably have washed my hands this past ten day span then most of you because of all the plumbing work I've done in that time. Thought it would be funny to share that.

Carrying on the sexy bookkeeper is having a real date out. Will she go half way or will you have to hope she goes ten percent to your ninety?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Tsubaki was sitting in the desk chair leaning over the desk rather tired. Not wanting to go to sleep back just a lack of stamina. Trying to over push the time by a few hours was exhausting. She needed something to lift her up. Her spirits were not high as the floor. A slight headache as Tsubaki didn't realize she had dozed off resting her head. Mind going blank and hazing to black for a short period.

You opened the door to see your date of the evening appearing to be crashed out. Hello. What do I do here? Do I tap her? Call her name? Hmmm. Maybe rub on the shoulders? She could sure use it. Knowing her worked extra hard today. You carefully walk over and gently place you hands on her shoulders and start to massage the area.

Pushing not too firm she let out a soft moan. Letting herself have a rare smile. All of this stress worked her over and now you wanted to heal the stress. She giggled and let herself dream.

/////

The sun is shining bright enough to be at a comfortable hot temperature and a few clouds to not be overly shiny. As men dressed in all white were tending to her. One doing a massage as she laid on her stomach. Another getting her feet from the beautiful shoes she wore during the evening. And then a third holding her drink. A coconut with an umbrella in it none the less.

"Is there any spot you want else Miss?" Asked the masseuse.

"I'm perfect. Thank you." She sighed happily.

"This is the life right? Never dreamed. It's weird." Said a voice.

"Babe?"

"It's funny, I never read anything about butlers on vacation."

"Huh?"

/////

Tsubaki let out a yawn and turned around. Almost jumped. "How long?"

"Long what?"

"How long have you been fondling me?"

You let go and flinch. "That's a naughty word."

"Sorry. Massage. It felt good too." She stretched. "Apologies."

"No need. I'm in the wrong after all."

"Babe no way. I was just caught off guard. I just overdid it."

"Clearly Mon Cheri."

"Mind if I get dressed again and I'll meet you?"

"Waves. 143 Berry Street. I'll change out of this sweaty uniform."

"Alright. Till then."

~~~~~