Ch 19 - Stake and Steak

Tsubaki cooking for you? Going over her apartment again? How about about why not and hell yeah I'm accepting that invitation?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

For those who voted last time only thing I would change is a little more cover up but this is essentially it

For those who voted last time only thing I would change is a little more cover up but this is essentially it. Those who voted early on here is your pic. I saw it as beautiful but hey that is just me.

Tsubaki was waiting for the potatoes and that was it. Just putting the vegetables in as they were quick. The steak was giant yet lean as Tsubaki was doing her best to cook this to perfection. Just the way you wanted it. Looking in the reflection of the microwave she frowned. Needed to clean her glasses, get her hair out of this giant ponytail, and change from the apron and into her dress after you arrived. She just need another couple minutes and it was all settled. 

Ding-dong. Her doorbell rang. << Crap he's here. >> She ran over to the door and opened it. "Go ahead and sit yourself at the table. Food is literally ready in two minutes."

"Wow Tsubaki, you have outdone yourself."

"Ha." She shook her head. "Nonsense. I am preparing a nice meal. I owe you at least that." Throwing down her cloth she heads to the room. "I'll be right back. Going to just change and be right out."

"Thank you. Take your time."

Tsubaki went to her bedroom. This is going to be interesting now. She had the dress picked out makeup done just having to clean her glasses since the got steamed up. Getting rid of her uniform in the basket and went all the way down to bare. Time to start fresh. Lord please no panties that smell like canned halibut. Then bra to match to degree. Could it be that hard?

Tsubaki grabbed a washcloth and washed down a few sensitive areas. Underarms, down stairs, under the breasts, and even feet couldn't hurt before deodorant, lotion, and perfume. A small touch here and there.

Looking in the mirror she seemed pleased with herself. Then it started to really hit her like a train. I confessed love to him. I said I love you too. And then, I haven't ever done this much for a man. Entirely. Though can I say I mind? Not at all. Just as long as he shows his comfort and affection too.

Walking out you look at her. She is just a special kind of sexy. "Wow. You planned this all along?"

She came over to you to plan a kiss. "I thought about this on that date where Sona and I went to your house. Thought this was a bit too much."

"Too much cleavage on a first date. I understand. Though I can't express how lovely you look tonight. Especially after all your hard work."

"Well, reason for that..." She blushed.

"Love I don't believe that red is from the makeup. Care to evaluate?"

"Well I told how I feel." Wow. All choked up already. Careful how you eat tonight woman.

"I know. Can't tell you how much it means. It is a first for me. I think this is all just madness. But we should sit down and fix plates. You really outdid yourself and can't wait to have a bite."

"Really? Thanks Babe. I mean-" She cleared her throat. "I did promise you."

A little chuckle. "Promise me you won't lie. Ha-ha!"

"Shut up and eat. I was looking forward to night. Here you are back in my apartment and hopefully in-" She stopped herself. "Back on the couch with me." Geez could you quit breaking the viewer's back bacon already? Think they know the last two words of that sentence were 'my bed' if not obvious enough.

"Lovely." Think she was having other plans to say something else.

Darn. He knows. Easy to tell. Think. "Let's just enjoy the moment. To us." She made plates and sat down.

"Indeed. Especially since you've been working ever so hard. The fact you put something together so special." You take a seat and take the first bite out of the steak. Oh yeah. This was special indeed. This wasn't made. Rather, it was cooked. What's the difference? Made is something a restaurant just throws on the counter and tells someone to make a run. Cooked is someone using a fine meat and taking time to prepare it just right. "Can't find words to tell you how much I enjoy this."

"I know how to treat the meat. That's why."

"I'm quite satisfied with one bite. Wow."

"Lovely that I please."

Can those two hear themselves? But hey I did borderline yurification a few chapters ago. This should be nothing. Maybe the (Devil) Lords demand it. Hehe. The two took a few bites and went back to try have a nice conversation over dinner. Food seemed to be a good solid topic. Keep it at that for now.

"So after classes what did you do?" You asked.

"Everything was from the market today. Meat, potatoes, vegetables, and I had to pick up salt."

"Sea salt and a crack of pepper?"

"I think it's all you need Babe. Keep it simple and not overdo it. Something complex later on. You want bacon and or anything on top for next time I heavily consider for you. You deserve it after all you done."

"Only doing my best my love."

She blushed. "I love you too. And tonight, I don't want you going after dinner. I want you to stay for a while."

You thought about this. Not wanting to fall asleep again. Or worse yet, have her bark at you. "Are you certain?"

"Please, I need you."

~~~~~

Her words are more powerful than she believes. What impact does she carry? And how do you execute?

Vote it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel