Ch 14 - Call In

Tsubaki finally accepted the fact the two of you are together. Now let's go to where you go the other part of work. Sona didn't have combat. Tsubaki? I got one up my sleeve. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The next morning day was starting off great. You met Tsubaki inside the Student Council room and smiled. She was glowing. Relief of not knowing what she wanted? Someone to just say good morning? Or- 

"Good morning Mon Cheri." You walk close to her and grab her by the hand. "May I?"

"Babe this is sudden." She greeted you with a kiss and held onto your hand. 

"Step one." To your left and her right. "Thought we would start today on the right foot. Slight pun for us."

"You sir are quite charming. It's working." The fact I didn't before. What was I thinking?

With the first step and a smile the two of you proceeded to dance. First time as a couple. No more anxiety. Enough of the excuses. Right now both of you are early to school and it is happening. In school uniform or not she was able to move quite nicely. Since you were used to moving in dress shoes for shoe and for formal occasions you had the ability to move graceful. Not slowing down one bit. Then both of you got to the part where you just knew where your feet were going to be. 

"So how's your morning?" Just breaking the ice here.

"I feel great." She smiled. A rare one since she came off serious. A pleasant sight indeed.

"Wonderful. Glad this was a good idea. I have wanted another dance since."

"If you want to at night to my exercise in by all means Babe. I need it."

"Tsubaki please let me not go there. As if you need it. You my dear look fantastic and I expect for anyone whether Sona, a family member, or some student tell you different. My word please don't." She smiled and went for another kiss. As soon you made contact with her both of you had company. Looking over the boss is in. You stop dancing and pay full attention. "Good morning Lady Sona."

"I assume all is well." No factor could make it lead to a misunderstanding. Holding hands and caught kissing. Hmmmm. Wonder.

"All quite in order." Replied Tsubaki.

"Well I have a job for us tonight. (FN) we will meet you at your house at 7 PM. Possibly earlier."

"I'll delay my bath until the late evening then. Sound good?"

"Bath time huh? Why does it sound like a special occasion?" Questioned Sona. 

"Once or twice a week Master. Some tea, hot water, and my none fat arse in the tub. I do believe I have earned it. If not I shower quick and gradually turn in."

*Wow* *Moan* Why am I thinking of Babe in the bath drinking chilled iced tea out of a champagne glass?

Hey Tsubaki ease the hormones. I can hear you. Thought Sona to relay the message.

Hey. Rebuttal then.

Negative. "So we all set to go this evening (FN) its Devil work. I believe it is fighting related. Do you feel okay with it?" Sona being the good Master as she is wanted to check to make sure all was well. Make sure you are okay and can handle this.

"Not to sound off-key again though I have been waiting to fight to get rid of some of the tension. I want to protect the ones I know and if he gets smart let me do as I must." You tighten your grip.

"That bad?" Asked Sona.

"Talk bad to my companion and my Master and you might end up to loser in a bare knuckle boxing match. Or Devil fight. Or fight off grounds. Either way I'm fine."