Ch 22 - Lays

This is a lemon chapter. Warning will be shown when the time comes. Anyways, free lays. Yay. Haha.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"So what your saying is," You look at Tsubaki and still getting over this is your first time seeing her with no glasses.

"Take that shirt off and come to bed." She laid down and tapped the spot next to her. "I said I, need you."

You unbutton your shirt and put it on a hanger on her closet door. Now barechested in front of her. Also a first. Stop while you're ahead because expect a whole bunch more. You will lose count. Sitting next to your lover in you look at her and those eyes. "Hi Beautiful."

"Try not to stare Babe it's a little uneasy."

"Not trying to. But you're nervous just as much as I am aren't you?"

"Well, I've only had one partner. You?" She asked.

"I haven't."

"I feel like I should be shocked but," Tsubaki tried to hold it together. "But it explains a bit. Most who have are much more forward."

"Well I've declined women that just weren't right and I did not see it last. Priorities mostly. To make a long story short if a woman was a test or just a try and no bigger picture it just simply isn't worth it."

She hugged around your neck and load you down. Her arms comforting your neck. "Tell me."

"What is it?" It could be anything. Time for her to strike deep and you prepare for it.

"Why me? Why as your first girlfriend? All of it?" Most if not every woman wants to know this.

"I like long and dark hair. You knew that already. Someone who knows work is work. I think I have a rather serious personality. You are strong and firm. Much more than I expected. I mean we've had some miscommunications but this doesn't change on how we feel right?"

"No." She hugged you. So firm yet comfortable. "Oh Babe. Oh. You know I sleep on firm pillows right?"

"Now I do."

"Just so comfortable. But back to it is just nice to have a man around. One that can understand and put up with me. I know I'm work. I know a boy wouldn't stand it. Or rather, most men."

Time to grab her by the lovehandle. "I'm not most." You said firmly.

"Ah. You aren't."

"Damn right. I'm what you call something different. I don't know heartbreak from a lover but I have been hurt before. Seen pain emotionally for too long. You too my dearest. I don't know what that boy has done but I aim to be better."

"And you have. Take my heart and please don't break it." Hope this is enough.

Lemon Warning

You know the deal. Scroll until you see another of these.

Tsubaki grabbed your hand. "Bottom or top? You can take them off. You're man enough."

You start with the top. Grabbing the bottom of her tank and rolling it up. "You wearing a bra?"

"That's not important." She blushed. Wanting this though worried about his reaction when you see her naked for the first time.

"Okay." You pull up the shirt quickly and rest of it on top of her breasts. "Wow. Beautiful."

"Just please be gentle unless I say so."