Q and A

Well you know I love connecting with everyone. I asked all of you to fire away. Here is what we got. The questions I never answered or thought I would share. And I read off of this for the video. Haha.

Q - Have you ever played Corpse Party?

A - Nah. Horror doesn't interest me. Irony is I can write a decent horror scene if I want to.

Q - Favorite Story out of all of yours.

A - Angel Of Edge. It is probably the sweetest opposites attract story.

Q - Most important thing when writing plot or characters?

A - A few here.

Concept

Direction

Development

Stick to your guns

Q - Thoughts on Yandere and Harem?

A - Harem is overrated. Especially those stories where I see this overpowered character is somehow lover to Rias, Ravel, and five others from different anime. Harem is good, but needs to be done right.

Yandere I did one story for a Reader's Wish. Malia is a sweet girl and with her completely hands on became a great work. No regrets. All smiles. Though the Yandere genre I think is not really my thing. Just think the ones I have read are very forced and cringe. Though I guess I'm just not into it.

Q - How hard was this story?

A - Hard. Harder than Sona and needed to not duplicate that. Tsubaki with this bitchy and all business approach. To add insult to injury I added heartbreak. With her so busy and afraid to get hurt again it just worked. Times I banged my head against the wall a bit because of this but at the end of the day once those two characters made love all was well and my work was done. Proud of it.

Q - What games and anime are you looking forward to?

A - Crash Racing and the Date A Live dating simulator. That's about it. I have so many I have finished or even touched as a matter of fact. Anime, hmmmm, nothing off the top of my head. Work, writing, and the lady home to stay takes up most of my time. Hard to game now too. But anime wise so far I think I am good at the moment. Haven't watched this much in years.

Q - Fav DxD girl outside the Gremory House?

A - Fav DxD girl in general is Serafall. Took me a looooooong time to realize that too. Many think it's Rias, Nova, or Akeno. Nope. Magigirl Serafall.

Q - Thought of a book of celebrities?

A - No chance. Sorry. Just not my thing. Don't follow celebs really.

Q - What anime(s) would you turn into a game?

A - I damn well know Rosario Vampire and DxD can be games. But let me think of something interesting. Less easy.

Demon Slayer could work. Haven't seen too too much though.

RWBY needs a 2Dhead to head fighter. Like Naruto Clash Of Ninja style. Bet.

I slept on this question for a while and I don't know what anime could be a legit RPG to me. Hard question.

Q - Would you do a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario book of an anime?

A - Not opposed, just need to know more.

Q - What is very difficult about writing.

A - I have so many ideas. I have to table a bunch of them. I mean look at how many currently are ongoing. I have some that I have had apprentices ask me about ideas for. I don't have the heart to say I got it down already. I mean at that point it is hard to get all stories done and do more.

Q - Future projects?

A - Some Quins. Erza, Yukino, Ikaros, Asia X Male, White Ears 2, and I give up. Haha. Just off the top of my head. Surely there is more.

Q - What is great advice?

A - I have turned down theft, selling drugs, and bootlegging to make money. Presently my mother lost her job and my father is on disability. A day before my birthday the washing machine broke. Due to my sources I was able to get us one and they were ecstatic.

Long story short due to family and friends in my life I turn down drugs, alcohol, and I have quit smoking my cigars even though its hard because I like promoting a sober lifestyle because staying sober doesn't change the best part of your insides. I won't tell you the bad because that will go on all day but I summed it up as best as I can for you.

Q - Hardest story to date?

A - ×^$&! Uhhh let's say anything Yuri, Origami, Stella, RWBY.

Q - Hardest thing about writing Yuri?

A - So far the lesbian protags I've been given are shy and in need of confidence. It's so hard to break a quiet person's silence done right. This Asia one will be very tough. Will be sweet to see how the final product comes out.

Q - Final words.

A - Friends. For myself 2019 is half over and has been rough on my end. I hope to change that. I love what I do and I don't go down without fighting. I strive and don't back down.

"We were never gifted with a pair of wings yet we have still flown to the moon." - Chivalry Of A Failed Knight

At the end of the day we all battle. My friends, my apprentices my family, everyone. What we must do is fight back and not have any of the grief eat us up. And if we let them we basically gave up. If you like to smile and live that's a big Fuhgetaboutit.

Love you all. Thanks all.

-Rel