chapter 3-the big question

Skylers p.o.v

I woke up cuddling with kian. At first I kind of panicked but then I remembered what happend last night. Ben cheated. Kian helped. I wiggled a little and looked up at kian. His beautiful brown eyes looking down at me. "Good morning" he said with a smile starting to spread accross his face. "Good morning" I replied. I stretched my arms and kian removed his arm from around my waist. A secound later we heard the door open and slam shut. "Hey im home." Kayla shouted. "We're up here." I yelled back to her. She came up the stairs and came into my room. As soon as she stepped in her eyes widened and she said "is this a bad time or should I leave you two alone for a while." I blushed and kian said "its fine. We just finished up accually." Which made me blush even more. "How was it with sam?" I asked. Sam and kayla have been dating for a while now. "It was great!" She said grining from ear to ear now. "Well I should get back to my house." Kian said as he pulled on his shirt. "Hope you fwel better skyler" he said before dissappering around the corner. "Oh my god!!! You totally like him!" Kayla screamed. "Is it that obvious?" I asked her. " no. It actually seemed kind of cute. He totally likes you back." she said squealing with pleasure. "Do you really think so?" I asked, excitedly. "Heck ya." She said, and I laughed a little, half because of what she said, and half because I couldnt believe that he liked me.

Kians p.o. v.

"Here comes the lover boy." Jc said. "I just helped her get through her break up. That is all that happened." I said which was all true. " where did you sleep?" Sam asked. "In the bed." I answered. "Shirt on or off?" Connor asked, this time. "Off." I replied. This was starting to feel like an interrogation. "Was your arm around her waist?" Ricky asked. "Yes. Why?" I was getting nervous. "Did she cuddle up with you?" Jc asked. "Yes." I said. "Dude! She likes you!" They said all at the same time which kind of freaked me out. I smiled pulled out my phone and texted skyler.

Me: hey

Skyer: hey

Me: I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime.

Skyler: like on a date?

Me: ya like on a date

Skyler: okay. Sure! When?

Me: tomorrow I will pick u up and we can go see a movie or something

Skyler: sounds good. C ya.