chapter 17 - a new addition

Skylers p.o.v.

"Hey, babe, wake up." Kian said sweetly rocking me. "Kian its 5 o'clock in the morning." I said sleeply. "I know I have a suprise for you." He replied, so I got up.

I pulled some sweats and a tank top, with a jacket over it. I looked for my uggs and pulled them on. Kian led me downstairs and into the garage. He opened the door for me and I slid down into the seat.

He walked around and got in. He turned his gaze to me and he said "you ready?" I nodded and we were off. I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth and played my 5sos playlist.

We drove for a little while and I noticed that it was 7:30, which means we have been driving for two hours. "Kian were are we going?" I asked him. He looked at me for a secound before returning his eyes to the road.

"Just wait. Its a suprise." He answered. We drove for about 15 more minutes and we stopped at a pet fair. "Kian what are we doing here?" I asked him. "Oh my god! Just come on. Trust me babe, ok?" He replied wich made me laugh a little.

I got out and we walked to the puppies. They were ADORABLE!!! "Wich one?" He asked me. I just looked at him almost in shock. "Kian dont mess with me." I said. "No. Im not. Pick one out." He replied.

I jumpped into his arms. "Thank you" I said into his sholder. He spun me around and set me down. All the dogs were so cute but there were two that I loved. One was a blond lab and the other was a small fluffy boarder collie. We played with them for a little bit and ended choosing the lab.

We took her back to the car and she was jumping and chewing on the leesh. When we got to the car. Kian handed me the leesh and he put the back seats down. I lifted the pup up into the car and we started driving.

Oh and did I mention that elaina and jc got a kitten named vega. Well they did and I started thinking about her. "Kian wait." I said placing my hand on his upper thigh.

He stopped the car and we jolted forward. The puppy tumbled but jumped right back up and started whining again.

"Did something happen?" He asked worried. "What about vega." I said as a relieved yet upset look came accross his face.

"Well we will just have to jope for the best then." Kian said with a smile. "What are we naming her?" He asked. She jumped forward into my lap and stuck her head out the window.

"I don't know. Lets wait and see what fits." I said.