chapter 37

Skylers p.o.v.

We were all in the hospital, that we all knew to well. Sam, and Kayla were in one room, and we were all waiting outside. We could all hear the screams from Kayla inside the hospital room.

Then it stopped...

The doctor stepped outside, and told us we can come in now. I stepped in first. There was a small baby boy wrapped up in a little blue blanket. He was asleep in Kayla arms. Sam was sitting next to the bed, with his arm around the little baby.

"Hey you guys this is Caspar." Kayla said, moving the babies blanket so we could all see his face. He had little rosey cheeks and small little hands.

I stepped over next to Kayla, tears rimming my eyes. "Do you want to hold him?" Kayla asked me. I nodded my head, and extended my arms. Kayla handed me the little baby, and I held him close in my arms.

We were all happy...

Hey I know I haven't posted in a while, but nobody would comment a name...shame on you guys. I actually only got 2 comments...my friend came up with the name when we were hanging out...seriously...shame. Anyway I still love you guys and give this chapter a little love by faving it...and one more thing. This is the last chapter in this book, but I am going to write a sequeal soon so keep an eye out for it. Also i started writing a new book. Its a 5sos fanfic so please go check it out :). Love you guys bi.