chapter 33

Sams p.o.v.

Kayla and I were driving home from the hospital. I still couldnt believe I was going to be a father. "Hey babe?" She said turning to look at me. "Yeah?" I said looking over at her for a secound, before returning my attention to the road.

"Shouldn't we tell everyone, about the baby?" She asked. "Yeah. We can tell them when we get home okay?" I smiled at her. "Okay" she said, grabbing my hand.

Kians p.o.v.

We were all downstairs in the living room waching paranormal activity. Skyler was curled up in a ball next to me under a blanket, with my arms wrapped around her small waist.

"Hey guys! We're home!" Sam said walking into the kitchen and setting down his keys. "Yay! You guys made up!" Ricky said getting up and giving them a hug.

"Hey we need to tell u guys something." Sam said stepping infront of the TV. "Jc pause the movie." Skyler said peaking her head out from under the blanket.

Jc paused the movie, and we all listened. "Um... well... I'm pregnant!" Kayla said with a smile, as sam wrapped his arms around her waist.

My jaw dropped.

I looked down at skyler, and her hand was covering her mouth. "What? How?" Skyler asked. "Well, so a man and woman fall in love, a-" sam started but was soon cut off by skyler. "I didn't mean that, I just cant believe u r pregnant!" She said. Kayla smiled and looked up at sam, before locking her lips to sams.

"Ok are u trying to make a twin?" Ricky asked, sitting down again. Kayla and sam stopped kissing, and kayla blushed. They sat down next to us, and we finished the movie.

*one hour later*

Skylers p.o.v.

When we finished the movie, sam and kayla pulled kian and I aside, while everyone else went upstairs to go to bed. We were kind of confused about what they were going to say, but we listened.

"Skyler we have been friends since 2nd grade, and should be sisters by now." Kayla started. "And kian, you are not my best friend. You are my brother." Sam continued. "So we wanted you two to be the god-parents!" Kayla finished, as a wide smile spred accross my face.

"Oh my god!" I said hugging kayla. "So is that a yes?" Sam asked. "Yeah!" Kian answered, pulling sam into a bro-hug. Kayla yawned, so we all decided to go up to bed.

Kian and I were in bed, cuddling, and waching friends on netflix. "I cant believe this is accually happening!" I said turning up to look at kian. "I know, but atleast we are going to be god-parents." Kian said giving me a kiss.

He started to pull away, but I pulled him back. He chuckled a little before deepening the kiss. His hands were around my waistline, and were moving closer to my butt.

He stopped at my shirt, and only broke the kiss to pull it off. We reattached our lips and continued kissing. Kians shirt was already off so we didnt have to worry about that.

He started kissing down my neck, and imeditally found my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan...and then it got more heated. ;-)

Luas p.o.v.

I was in rickys room, when I got an email. Ricky was in the shower so I opened it. It read...

Dear miss. Read

We are sorry to inform you, but you will need to report back to Samoa. After your father died, your residence in this country was taken. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have assigned you a flight for tomorrow at 6:00 am.

U.S.A.
F.B.I.

I couldn't believe I was leaving tomorrow. How was I going to tell ricky?

*the next morning*

I woke up around 9:00 and rolled over to say good morning to lua, but she wasnt there. In her place I found a letter.

Dear ricky,

I'm so sorry, but I'm leaving. I cant stay in america anymore. You have no idea how hard this is, and how much this hurts, but I must do this. I will always love you ricky.

Love lua.

I dropped the letter, and went into the bathroom, and weeped.

Ok I know im really late on an update, b update but I tried to make this chapter long. I hope u guys like it. Thx. Ily. Bi.